Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: the first manga you read

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: the first manga you read

Hmm... my first manga. That would be Psychic Academy. I chose it completely out of random 'cause I wanted to read something I'd never seen or heard of before. And it's still my favorite. I have all the volumes from Japan - translated of course - on my computer and the first 8 of the actual US release manga.

Otaku Spartan117 may be famous one day Spartan117 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Dragon Ball, well I didn't actually read it because I don't know japanese, but it was the first manga I actually looked at.

Newbie Sacrify may be famous one day Sacrify may be famous one day Sacrify's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm... I think it was Tokyo Mew Mew And yea I definitely liked it, cute story, cute characters, everything in the whole manga series was bursting with cuteness (^.^o)

Otaku fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006's Avatar
    Thanks

I think mine was an Inuyasha manga... *ponders*
    "Who's in the forest strolling? The birds and the bees sing Momeji. The frogs in the pond are calling. Momeji yes it's true..."

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrify
    Hmm... I think it was Tokyo Mew Mew And yea I definitely liked it, cute story, cute characters, everything in the whole manga series was bursting with cuteness (^.^o)
    Note to self: don't read Tokyo Mew Mew. Too cute.

*shudders* Cuteness is corrupting the youth

Otaku QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames's Avatar
    Thanks

My first manga, I think, was Rayearth. Of course I liked it, I hadn't read anything else like that before and it was amazing. From there I started reading other CLAMP works, my favorite manga to this day remains Wish.

Rayearth by itself though has amazing artwork and, like I said, I hadn't read anything like it before. The plot was creative and, as expected, original.

By the way, don't just list what your first manga was. Tell us what you thought .^_^.

Otaku emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: the first manga you read

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrify
    My first manga was tokyo mew mew too! it was bursting with cuteness but i didnt like the ending....

Newbie Blaze of Fashion may be famous one day Blaze of Fashion may be famous one day Blaze of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

i would have to say Love Hina

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast