Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: first a thumb now a piece of skin ....

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

first a thumb now a piece of skin ....

ARby's... it had to be arbys.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7634321

But is it really his fault... i mean he was only doing his job... i think that he should be paid for the piece of skin he lost.
    what is ur opinion?
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie Pyro Mike may be famous one day Pyro Mike may be famous one day Pyro Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Not really. Those type of risks are included in the job. Why in hell he didn't throw out the piece of lettuce is beyond me. But people overreact to finding this stuff in their food. I bet people get happy when they find a piece of skin in their food because now they can sue them.
    "My balls. To do with as I please."

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    lol, i just think it's open season on exploiting Fast food joints. Hell, maybe i'll try and pull a scam at Jack in the Box.... i dont have any school tomorrow so this'll keep my occupied.

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Honestly i find it occuring a lot more often than what used to be..maybe is jus some sort of joke to gain attention or maybe is something to get people away from eating the fast foods thats making americans fatter and fatter with each day...honestly i have never heard of something like this or the finger thing either back then...i think is just a way for some secret organization to get people to dislike fast food in some sort of way or something like that...either that or americans are just getting more and more careless as days pass by...its saddening

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Ever since the report of the infamous 'Finger' incident, fast food and food processing companies have been receiving a rash of 'Copycat' crimes. And you can bet that these companies, and law enforcement are ready and waiting to make further 'Examples' to the world...

Mercury News article...
    http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercu...urynews_nation
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mann, that's disgusting, i hope they cllose the place.

Otaku winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell's Avatar
    Thanks
    I find it disgusting.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    I bet we haven't seen the last of these incidents?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast