Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • FLASH

1 14.29%
  • HTML

6 85.71%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Flash Vs Html

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ???
    Like what ? Well me... im a flash developer and 3d video game maker. Flash can do more then adding text and images, Sick of long waiting gif animations ? it can vector ANIMATE ! You can scale graphics and print graphics to whatever size you want without loosing quality and not just that but you can also create live chats and radios witout downloading winamp to listen.

And talking about bugs.. if you know very well how to program this stuff, you shouldn't get bugs. expecialy when you test it before publishing it to your web.
    Question... How can an 11 year old be a flash developer and 3d video game maker, you where born on june 9, 1993 (from your profile). So I'm assuming one of them is a lie (you decide wich one to keep).... What software are you using for your 3D renderings, or what engine are you using for the game...

Bugs, well your statement of bugs applies also to html and javascript. If you know very well how to program them, you shouldn't get any bugs, it doesnt matter what language or application are you using, if you are a lazy programmer then you get bad results....

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks
    hehe GallComp, Zui Quan already pointed it out in another thread and found out the guy's using his cousin's account...

Any game makers out there?!
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

Newbie E=mc² may be famous one day E=mc² may be famous one day
    Thanks
    You guys are acting like childs. Some of you have too much time on ther hands. If you beleave on people's profile then you have a problem... beleaving on everything can be dangerous, especialy on a little anime forum with peoples aged betwean 14 to 18.

One thing for sure, HTML is the easyest code to learn out of all the codes in this world. Home mothers can create a website in hypertext markup language these days without having a single clue what is algorithm.

And yes its true. html is not classified as a programming language.
    Flash as no limit but html do as it's limit. Unfortunaly both have cons.

Flash applications can be converted to .EXE. Ive seen playstation games that as been made in flash, TV cartoon animation series & softwares too. Flash MX 2004 Pro interface is complicate and hard for noobz to understand how it works. Maybe that's why peoples say.. ho damn.. flash sucks. Im going to ask to these peoples, have you try it ?

Most of them complain.. and have no clue what all the great things it can do.

HTML is a great begining. easy to manipulate, easy to learn, easy to update, easy to make your life more easy...ect I understand you like it because.. well its simple and easy.
    Last edited by E=mc²; Apr 05, 2005 at 11:56 PM.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I actually sent him a PM about this, guess it didn't get to him in time...

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie E=mc² may be famous one day E=mc² may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Would you guys please stay on topic ?
    Some of you have too much time on ther hands. AKA.. *cough* animeonline post-a-holics.
    Last edited by E=mc²; Apr 05, 2005 at 11:33 PM.

Otaku Kikieru may be famous one day Kikieru may be famous one day Kikieru's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmm, isnt Flash just an ActiveX(of specific / ocx,exe,dll) control embedded into a web page, Flash(system32\Flash.ocx ) provides librarys of functions and scripts/methods to display an interactive graphical content although does do other functions aswell, but fundementally .OCX .exe .dll files are just native machine code isnt it ?

You can use ActiveX controls to acces all MS librarys and DirectX librarys aswell as others,
    Using it in this way though would be usefull for Code generated graphics and animation,
    Code based graphical controls such as, picture based command buttons can be replaced with activeX control, this will take less time to download and offers more flexibility than an picture plus you wont need to download it repeatively, you can animate the button via code. or update it when its changed.

Native machine code vs HTML, although html allows incorperation of other script engines but requires alot of the text based script requires alot more processing for it to be used, the machine code allows for more performance which is why flash is great when it comes to animation, plus machine code takes up less space than strings so inheritently takes up less space on disk/mem.

Id prefer to use a programming language to create a ActiveX control to execute sub programs and librarys instead of either flash or html, reasons being, licensing, performance, flexibility and I deslike html script structure. plus prevents leeching.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by E=mc²
    Would you guys please stay on topic ?
    Some of you have too much time on ther hands. AKA.. *cough* animeonline post-a-holics.

This is your one and only warning about being a mod-whore.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Newbie hoppi may be famous one day hoppi may be famous one day hoppi's Avatar
    Thanks
    this is one of the funniest posts i've ever read... i can almost feel the stress and anger in this room... im not computer literate, but this thread is a very interesting one to read, you all seem like your gonna cut each other's throats out...
    Last edited by hoppi; Apr 06, 2005 at 10:35 AM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast