Thread: Flat Panel Display problem

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Flat Panel Display problem

OK here is my delima. I havea a few fansubs downloaded on my PC. and well there are points where its so bright you can't even see the characters is tehre a way to fix this or do I need a CTR monitor for Anime viewing

Newbie AznDriftRaC3R may be famous one day AznDriftRaC3R may be famous one day AznDriftRaC3R's Avatar
    Thanks
    Turn down the brightness maybe?? hahaha I don't know... I've never had a flat panel or really used one before, but I do know that downloaded fansubs will look good on a regular tv monitor, at least much better than on a CRT.

Newbie Blaz may be famous one day Blaz may be famous one day
    Thanks
    This is most likely an issue with either your media player, codecs, or it just could be that the particular fansub your watching was recorded poorly. I have had my LCD's for a few months now, and have watched many different fansubs, from just about all the groups out there and have never run accross this particular problem.

But to answer your question, your display is not the problem. If it was, then your whole desktop would be too bright. Since it's just these fansubs, I highly doubt your display has anything to do with the problem.

To further pinpoint the problem I suggest trying to watch other videos on your computer, and if you can a DVD or two. If they all play normally, than most likely the problem is going to be the particular fansubs you are attempting to watch.