View Poll Results: Who's The Coolest Character In FLCL?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Haruko

1 100.00%
  • Naota

0 0%
  • Mamimi

0 0%
  • Canti

0 0%

Thread: FlCL

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

FlCL

I was wondering if anyone has seen this one. It's one of my favorite. I know this might sound stupid but I don't really get it. It's like addictive. U know like stuff u watch that u don't really get but it's fun to just watch. (Like a mystery of life)I've been to other forums and no one really gets it either ....so anything about it ya'll wanna ad?
    Last edited by Cheza; Jun 15, 2005 at 04:52 PM.
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks
    Fooly Cooly, I seen it already, very good, but confusing Anime. THey showed the whole thing in Adult Swim last year, I saw it, I loved the last episode. The entire anime, was a bit confusinf 4 me, but the drawing was great
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yea I too saw it last year and their showing it again at like midnight (central time). The last episode is sooo cool. I'm really obssessed with FLCL. Just as obsessed with as Marilyn Manson. Seriously!!!!
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.