Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Flcl!!!

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Flcl!!!

well i thought there was a FLCL thread. so i looked. none! i was shocked to see no FLCL threads. so im making one! i love FLCL! its so cool. i just love it. my favorite character is Haruko! duh who doesnt like her?! shes freaky and kool! i love her vespar and her guitar i want one just like it. go harkuo!!

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

Re: Flcl!!!

I disagree! Having stuff come out of your head is way cooler! hehe.

And that guitar at the end, with the transformation, thats the best gitar, way way way WAY better then Haruko's :P

FLCL can be confusing tho, maybe noone wants to talk about it.

And I keep hearing people saying there is a 7th episode(thers only 6) any truth to this?

Otaku serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005's Avatar
    Thanks

I've watched this series, but i don't really understand it , and it doesn't come on anymore so could someone tell me the basic of the story (in a pm please i don't want to ruin it for anyone who hasn't seen it
    I am the fire that light your wood. I'm the thunder that lights you night. I'm the wind that keeps you cool. are you wondering who I am? I'm the great wizard serge

http://bahamutpheonix.7.forumer.com/index.php
    please join this site if you like any type of games

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Honestly, Gainax was smoking something when they did this Anime, and the original Manga artist must have supplyed them with it, cause this is one messed up show.

IMO, the manga is much better then the short Anime series, if you see it while shopping, i suggest picking it up, its only 2 volumes, and shouldn't be more then 20-30 bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadhawk
    And I keep hearing people saying there is a 7th episode(thers only 6) any truth to this?
    No, there is no truth to it, I own the orginal DvD copies of the show that I had imported from Japan for me, and there is only 6 episodes, although, I wish there were 7 or more, cause alot of loose ends that need to be tied up.

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

i love when the guitars meger at the very end! thats so kool!!! and i have both volumes of FLCL there great! i love the art in the manga. when haruko smashes though Nouta and hits ihm with her guitar in the beggining is so harlaious when its drawn!!! you have to get the mangas they are different from the anime.

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

Otaku QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames's Avatar
    Thanks

I absolutely love FLCL without a doubt. I love all the characters, but Noata is my favorite. I made a Mamimi wallpaper that is in the gallery .^_^. I suppose people liked it but you'll just have to judge for yourself. Honestly though, I do love Haruko as well. I wish I could go around hitting people with a guitar and acting crazy. Only have the first part down pat *wink* The ending of the anime series makes me so happy, but the ending in the manga makes me cry. .^_^. Guess I'm just weird like that.

Otaku winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell's Avatar
    Thanks

I think Furi Kuri is a pretty cool anime. But it is so short. It is really weird.

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Haru Hara is a definate anime favorite... Her Vespa is pretty sweet (wish it were blue though.. then i'd be hot!) And i love the guitar... I'm gonna try to find one that matches Haru Hara's so i can go around hitting my friends with it and blame it on TV being violent! (jk but i would love to go on a rampage like Haru Hara any day!) As for being too short... True, and not true... It's not too short to the respect that it (supposedly) follows the manga (mostly for story line) but then it is too short to me because it wasn't long enough to give the anime true justice... It is a good show... Not that I want something like another Dragonball Z but at least give it more time then 3 hours. You can watch the entire series while eating dinner and it would practically be over all ready. (Thats not true but it seems it for some reason)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast