Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: FLCL manga.

Newbie Shinobi may be famous one day Shinobi may be famous one day Shinobi's Avatar
    Thanks

FLCL manga.

who's read the flcl manga? I just got the first issue and I think it's pretty good so far. It's drawn a bit strange though.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    It's the whole style I guess, I don't like that style myself.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ive read a few of the mangas,the styles pretty cool, far from my favorite... But i like it.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have yet to read. As a matter of fact...Just learned it was manga also...
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie jaiden may be famous one day jaiden may be famous one day jaiden's Avatar
    Thanks
    one of my friends got me them for christmas, and they are freekin ace. the style was weirfm but after reading it and fitting with the story was fairly apt i felt...loved them. but im slightly bias with flcl, love the series too..and the books are cooler if you ask me.

Otaku ryke12 may be famous one day ryke12 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Ah... this series seems to make sense to most of us. I personally jumped into the manga with no previous knowledge of the anime, AT ALL. Let's just say I had to re-read volume one about 5 times before I understood what was happening... The ending (in volume 2) still has me confused.
    I liked it, but the style is... not to my taste. To put it nicely, It's very... uh... bold. It's kinda like the opposite of X/1999 to me. X/1999 was too cluttered, while FLCL had incredible amounts of space (most of the time).
    Maybe I'll come up eith a sig soon... until then, be patient.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    It sucks that it was only 2 mangas' long. I have both, and love the manga style ^_^ ~ the way they portray FLCL in the manga is awesome, I almost like it more than the anime O_o
    Soo much FLCL, I love it ^_^
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Otaku nova may be famous one day nova may be famous one day nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    I read the manga last christmas and I love the style. I thought the anime was good, but I was laughing a little bit more with the manga. I actually wish they kept the same style more with the anime.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast