Thread: FMA more spoilers...

Newbie bugsy may be famous one day bugsy may be famous one day bugsy's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile FMA more spoilers...

After reveal the real identity of Fuhrer Bradley, Al turn on the philosophal stone, Sloth is Al & Ed's mother homunculi (obvius). Appear the Al & Ed's father who really is Hohenheim and Laira (Layla) is Dante. Both are immortals or something that, but they lived many many years in different rotten bodys which smell they cover with a characteristic perfume. Today continue but I HOPE ANIMAX (LA) DON'T REPEAT THE SERIES SINCE BEGINNING JUST NOW!!!!!! I kill me...
    Last edited by bugsy; Dec 30, 2005 at 05:06 PM.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: FMA more spoilers...

Quote Originally Posted by bugsy
    After reveal the real identity of Fuhrer Bradley, Al turn on the philosophal stone, Lazy is Al & Ed's mother (obvius). Apper the Al & Ed's father who really is Hohenheim and Laira (Layla) is Dante. Both are immortals or something that, but they lived many many years in different rotten bodys which smell they cover with a characteristic perfume. Today continue but I HOPE ANIMAX (LA) DON'T REPEAT THE SERIES SINCE BEGINNING JUST NOW!!!!!! I kill me...
    it's not Lazy, it's Sloth
    and what the hell is an "Apper"? bad translation maybe?

yeah, Hohenheim of Light and Dante are like a couple hundred years old
    the flashback showed the whole witch trials that happened back in the olde days
    maybe the 1600s or so (I suck at history lol)

they're not immortals
    they just use the Philosopher's Stone to implant their souls into other people
    and it's not perfume
    that's the smell of their rotting flesh
    people that don't know what it is call it "perfume"
    but it's really just the decay of their "host" bodies
    their souls decays a little everytime they change bodies
    Last edited by Innerhell; Dec 30, 2005 at 08:31 AM.
    I love my girlfriend.

Thanks

Thks for information and I changed some my errors. I wrote Lazy because I don't know the homunculi's name in english. I just read a specialized anime & manga magazine and I saw the correct name.

Sorry for my bad english dude, I learn particularly english by 2 or 3 years & something in the school. More than 10 years I don't practice or learn the language. Sorry dude for my orthographic & grammar errors. With regard to "Apper" I didn' t see what I read without "a".

I put "perfume" because Ed say just this word, thk u for your explanation I didn't know this fact.

I suppose they're immortals because in the chapter don't explain their ages & the rest I don't know how to write it.

Thk u & sorry. Hey dude, do you have more spoilers or explanations about this anime or about its manga?

PD: Finally, today Animax (LA) repeat FMA SINCE BEGINNING. Definitively I kill me.
    Last edited by bugsy; Dec 30, 2005 at 05:56 PM.

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Hohopapa and Dante are about 400 years old. Hohenheim made the Philosopher's Stone and they tranplanted their souls into different bodies.
    Dante kept doing it, (Rose was her next target) while Hohenheim choose to remain in the same body, that Trisha loved. That's the whole reason he left Ed, Al and Trisha... because his body was rotting.

Think that was a shock.... just wait til the orgin of Envy is revealed.
    Now that's a shock and a half.

Where exactly are they up to on TV over there. Episode 48... 49. Haven't watched FMA in a while. I know that episode 50 is the one with the thing about Envy.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Thanks

Thk u my friend Hikari for your explanations about FMA. Thk u very much!!!!!!!!!!!
    It's one of the best anime I have seen.