Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Font Colors in Posts

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Boo45
    I c....hehe....y not just have a collection of dark colors instead of providing a bunch of bright colors and little dark colors?
    *is all confuxed* Wha? O.o

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Boo45
    I c....hehe....y not just have a collection of dark colors instead of providing a bunch of bright colors and little dark colors?
    *stops and thinks for a second* Humm... NO, all of you guys need to post clearly, just because you can use the colors doesn't mean you have to use them.... Also I may add that we will start requiring a propper use of english here, no more azn, l33t, or other type of slang, its hard enought to understand you all and now I have to get a dozen different dictionaries to find out what in the world are you typing....

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GallComp
    *stops and thinks for a second* Humm... NO, all of you guys need to post clearly, just because you can use the colors doesn't mean you have to use them.... Also I may add that we will start requiring a propper use of english here, no more azn, l33t, or other type of slang, its hard enought to understand you all and now I have to get a dozen different dictionaries to find out what in the world are you typing....
    the computer slang illiterate among us (though it's probably just me) thank you Gallcomp. I'll actually be able to understand stuff...woo hoo! (that's not considered slang, is it?)

And I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 2004

Newbie lil'applsaus may be famous one day lil'applsaus may be famous one day lil'applsaus's Avatar
    Thanks
    My apologies for posting in a bad colour(dark red)... I'm am just used to having to select text to read it ...that i forget that most people don't.(I have my compy setup with black bg/white txt)
    Thanx, I won't do it again
    Last edited by lil'applsaus; Jan 17, 2005 at 08:43 AM.
    "Its just a sweater."
    "MONKEYS!"
    "There are two kinds of people..."

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    wth WAS l33t anyways, i mean azn is easier to comprehend but l33t??

wasn't that a user??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Why thank you. ^-^
    Seduced by Flesh

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    i know! i'm computer savvy and i cant understand l33t for the life of me. tho it does make good passwords (realy complex) yes. lets all agree to type like "normal" people and not impress each other with how incomprehensible we can make our posts.

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Sib
    Otaku Sib may be famous one day Sib may be famous one day Sib's Avatar
    Thanks
    lol. I didn't used to think that 1337 isn't too bad once you get the hang of it... but of course that's the problem isn't it?
    l>0 j00 n33l> h3[p t0 r33d 7l-l1s? 1f joo c4n r33d 7l-l1s, l-l0w [0ng 1z 17 74k1ng j00?
    I mean, even though I wrote that, I still find myself thinking 'Eh?' for the first few seconds. So yeah, don't allow it.

As for the colour, i'm all for people trying to add abit of creativity to their posts. Can't you just make all the optional colours bright to avoid the 'dark' problem?
    Last edited by Sib; Jan 17, 2005 at 11:07 AM.

Hmmm... He's not technically human, so it wouldn't really be like cannibalism...
    .:Anime Relfections:.l.:SibArt (Being Updated):.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast