Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Foo Fighters

Otaku fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking The Foo Fighters

My pops just recently got me into one of the newest rock bands called the Foo Fighters. I think they sound pretty amazing. I've heard, so far, Everlong and Best of You. <--They rock, literally and figureitvley. He recently bought their new CD. Your opinions, please & thank you!
    "Who's in the forest strolling? The birds and the bees sing Momeji. The frogs in the pond are calling. Momeji yes it's true..."

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: The Foo Fighters

Quote Originally Posted by fangirl006
    My pops just recently got me into one of the newest rock bands called the Foo Fighters. I think they sound pretty amazing. I've heard, so far, Everlong and Best of You. <--They rock, literally and figureitvley. He recently bought their new CD. Your opinions, please & thank you!
    Newest? They are pretty old...
    But I agree with you, they effing rock anybody's casbah.

Otaku fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006's Avatar
    Thanks

They're not new? I guess this is just their newest CD that came out or something. Anyway, I've never heard of them before until just recently...
    "Who's in the forest strolling? The birds and the bees sing Momeji. The frogs in the pond are calling. Momeji yes it's true..."

Otaku ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979's Avatar
    Thanks

I like the Foo Fighters...after all David Grohl came from one of my most favorite band sin the 90's....Nirvana.

I liked their first and second album.....I haven't purchased their new ones yet......but I will as soon as I have time to come down to a music store. hehe

Anyways...they are a very cool band!
    ANiMe 4-LYF!

Thanks

Are you serious about David Grohl? I absolutely <3 Nirvana. They, too, rock my socks off with zeal...

Otaku ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979's Avatar
    Thanks

Yups......David Grohl was the drummer for Nirvana.......now he's the frontman for Foo Fighter....btw my favorite music video from the Foo Fighters is the Learn to Fly video ....that was freaking funny!
    Last edited by ArchangeL_1979; Jul 31, 2005 at 05:47 PM.
    ANiMe 4-LYF!

Thanks

That's awesome! ^___^ Unfortuneately, I never heard the song Learn to Fly or saw the video. *slaps self* Should I download it?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fangirl006
    That's awesome! ^___^ Unfortuneately, I never heard the song Learn to Fly or saw the video. *slaps self* Should I download it?
    Buy the whole CD it's on and dl the video of learn to fly.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast