Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Foo Fighters

Otaku fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Foo Fighters

My dad has the CD. My parents are divorced, though, so I don't get to see him quite often. Anyway, it would be a waste of money just to buy another one. >< I'll definitley download the song, though.
    "Who's in the forest strolling? The birds and the bees sing Momeji. The frogs in the pond are calling. Momeji yes it's true..."

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

This isn't a debate subject -moving to sensory pleasures.

It's good the Grohl now plays guitar with the Foo Fighters because the times I saw Nirvana he didn't strike me as that great a drummer.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Otaku fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006's Avatar
    Thanks

Sensory? This isn't an inappropriate topic! Oh well, anyway...I thought Grohl was a pretty good drummer. Maybe not as good as a guitar player, but pretty good enough.
    "Who's in the forest strolling? The birds and the bees sing Momeji. The frogs in the pond are calling. Momeji yes it's true..."

Otaku Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro's Avatar
    Thanks

?He was a drummer? Man! I'm missing out!
    AO SEX LEGEND ...turn the page...

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    It's good the Grohl now plays guitar with the Foo Fighters because the times I saw Nirvana he didn't strike me as that great a drummer.
    Isn't he the lead singer now? Anyway, The Foo Fighters rock

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Metsuki Anba
    Isn't he the lead singer now? Anyway, The Foo Fighters rock
    Yes he is the lead singer, he has played with a lot of bands but most notible is Nirvana and now the Foo Fighters.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

I think the Foo Fighters put out decent stuff no matter what. They never sound bad, sometimes they're just average, but never below. Their new album is great though, I think it probably is their best since their first album.

Thanks

They must be a pretty old band...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast