Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Food or Sex?

Newbie Nexius8510 may be famous one day Nexius8510 may be famous one day Nexius8510's Avatar
    Thanks

Food or Sex?

Hey everyone. I'm not sure if I'm alowd to make a post like this, but I've seen a couple. But, I just saw a show and there was an interesting question.

If you HAD to give up either food or sex... What would it be? (you must choose)

Personally I like the response the guy from the show had. He said he wants girls on bread. I like that, but if I had to pick one, I would get rid of food cause I'm fat and I don't need anymore food. And women rock!

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Food or Sex?

a man can't live without sex so i would give up food over sex anyday

Code Name Wind

Newbie Nexius8510 may be famous one day Nexius8510 may be famous one day Nexius8510's Avatar
    Thanks

Haha, too true.

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

well i would pic food cus without that i would die. dud sex brings new life into the world. i would probly choose food so i dont die but, man this is hard. so i guess food

IM BACK

Thanks

haha, good choice. We need some more people here. Lol, I wanna know what people think!

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Haha. How can the other be even done if one doesn't consume food, which is the primary source of energy? Without energy, can life sustain? Maybe to a certain extent, but sooner or latter, with no energy all will cease to sustain.

Yes, the latter will give raise to new forms of life. But what is the point if that which gave life cannot sustain to maintain the lives of the others? So, both are essential and crucial for survival and maintenance of one's race.

Thanks

Well, yah thats true. But I meant if you could pick one and the other couldnt effect u, what would you pick. It was more a personality thing. Just matter of what one you want more!

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

You are asking what we would choose one, while the other plays no role whatsoever. So, if one choose that S-word, and not the food, that one can still live on without food? Basically, the one that is being chosen have no effect on you.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast