Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Food or Sex?

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Food or Sex?

Oh, I was justing make sure.
    Perfection is dull

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

That'd be breaking the rules, Jon (: It states officially under 'Rules' in section B27 Alpha of your CCHB (Crazy Circumstances Hand Booklet) that, "No contestants may share or partake in a partner's, friend's, family member's, or any other relation's completely unexpected and equally CRAZY circumstance. Furthermore, having participated in the events sponsored by Crazy Circumstances (TV show or Cable network, I guess), all contestant's/participant's interaction with men/women/animals/objects of any relation will be monitored closely for any prohobited actions."

Do you see why that wouldn't work, now, Jon? It's scritictly prohibited! (:

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

Tough choice. Without food you die and without sex man dies. Never knowing what sex is like I think i'd give that up

Thanks alot Sasurihell and Kedar for the sigs and thanks Sammy 65 for the changing pics
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1...icsclanhf5.gif[x/img]
    (just remove the "x" from the [x/img] tag!

Newbie 0n1-suka may be famous one day 0n1-suka may be famous one day 0n1-suka's Avatar
    Thanks

this poll dosnt makes sence , its like having to choose between fuel VS driving , one goes with the other

but if i really had to choose , i guess id have to choose food , since i can masturbate but cant auto-fead my self
    Above heavens , below heavens . Only I exist , unique and absolute

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AniManga Hound
    That'd be breaking the rules, Jon (: It states officially under 'Rules' in section B27 Alpha of your CCHB (Crazy Circumstances Hand Booklet) that, "No contestants may share or partake in a partner's, friend's, family member's, or any other relation's completely unexpected and equally CRAZY circumstance. Furthermore, having participated in the events sponsored by Crazy Circumstances (TV show or Cable network, I guess), all contestant's/participant's interaction with men/women/animals/objects of any relation will be monitored closely for any prohobited actions."

Do you see why that wouldn't work, now, Jon? It's scritictly prohibited! (:
    Yes, but you are forgetting that I am not breaking the rules but using them to my use.There are many ways around the rules. After all my family made part of the rules and some were made so we could go around them.
    Perfection is dull

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jon f
    Yes, but you are forgetting that I am not breaking the rules but using them to my use.There are many ways around the rules. After all my family made part of the rules and some were made so we could go around them.
    "Note: All found to be breaking the rules will be shot on sight....With the new Crazy Circumstances Corp. Crazy ShotGun! It's wacky, it's wild, it's CRAAAAYYYZAAAAAYYYY!! You never know where this bullet goes, with the patented CRazy Corp. rubber barrel and gyrator motor attachment, this bullet could go anywhere!"

How to you expect to get around the rules?

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

is water food? is not, than sex is my big choosing. i mean u can talk to food like tom hanks in cast away or u can have ur woman there to talk to and party with and yadda yadda yadda.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AniManga Hound
    "Note: All found to be breaking the rules will be shot on sight....With the new Crazy Circumstances Corp. Crazy ShotGun! It's wacky, it's wild, it's CRAAAAYYYZAAAAAYYYY!! You never know where this bullet goes, with the patented CRazy Corp. rubber barrel and gyrator motor attachment, this bullet could go anywhere!"

How to you expect to get around the rules?
    Can't kill the members{My faimly and the others} that made the rules or their failmy. Only we can kill eachother.
    Perfection is dull

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast