Thread: it is foolish i admit ^_^

Newbie BlackWing may be famous one day BlackWing may be famous one day BlackWing's Avatar
    Thanks

it is foolish i admit ^_^

it is foolish i admit. to love a boy of ink.
    but how can i rezist? with hair so black the night sky seems light. and eyes all shades of green. his long wolf tail rased like a flag as he howles his way to victori. but alass he has one true love. though she dose not love him back. her hart is set on another, the dog ered mutt. and what am i to do? they are merly ink. can all i do is swoon? as i write this i think..... if only i had a life.

lol this was one i did a year ago it was origanily about inu yasha but i like kouga better..... dont be shy write back i like cridects it empruves my work.

Newbie Yuki of BlackForest may be famous one day Yuki of BlackForest may be famous one day
    Thanks
    lol that was great. do a nother ^.^ i like the end. but dont worry. we are all anime FREEKS.... or at least i am ^^;

Newbie Shougo may be famous one day Shougo may be famous one day
    Thanks
    sounds like the begining of a cool story.............I did something like that....I know ur secret
    Last edited by Shougo; Jan 16, 2005 at 07:40 PM.
    I am following you, watching your every move..........Exactly like a SHADOW

Newbie kauki_smilz may be famous one day kauki_smilz may be famous one day kauki_smilz's Avatar
    Thanks
    lol..quite amusing

serving drooling fangirls everywhere, one bishie at a time...

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWing
    it is foolish i admit. to love a boy of ink.
    but how can i rezist? with hair so black the night sky seems light. and eyes all shades of green. his long wolf tail rased like a flag as he howles his way to victori. but alass he has one true love. though she dose not love him back. her hart is set on another, the dog ered mutt. and what am i to do? they are merly ink. can all i do is swoon? as i write this i think..... if only i had a life.

lol this was one i did a year ago it was origanily about inu yasha but i like kouga better..... dont be shy write back i like cridects it empruves my work.

Fix the spelling and grammar and fix it now. If you're going to write a story, write it correctly. People will take it more seriously and the story will merit constructive feedback instead of useless shite.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    looks awsome, very cool!