Thread: Forgotten about....

Newbie jaiden may be famous one day jaiden may be famous one day jaiden's Avatar
    Thanks

Forgotten about....

WEll recently i have had some free time again, which is odd, and i have started re-watching some of my anime, and i put on cowboy bebop again, and had forgotten just how good it was, and it inspired me to go back and watch things i havent seen again, and some of them i now thing are a bit meh, but there are a few which im raving over again, whilst one has slipped down in my opinion
    the point of this random opening is to see have any of you come back much later to something having forgotten just how good it was? it doesnt have to be anime even i supppose..i watch some old films i havent scene and thought..wow..
    so have yuo guys, and if so which ones..any changed opinions, either better or worse?

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmm... I found my Macross Plus set last week and watched it for the first time in almost a year. You are right you can forget how good old things really are.
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    I watched Saiyuki Reload and didn't really like it. However, it only got better till the ending part. :T

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    My FF:U collection box set. I've been kinda glancing through them again recently, its far from classic anime but i still enjoy it havent watched it in a while. Nice stuff

Newbie heavens_dragon may be famous one day heavens_dragon may be famous one day heavens_dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ah yes, well Naruto has been going on for awhile and yeah I have most of the episodes and not really gotten around to watching it. One day I was cleaning out my hard drive and what do you know, there's my Naruto folder. I decided to watch one episode and ended up watching the entire series until the newest one. I forgotten why I still download it when I see a group updating and how it was so good.