Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Form Fights?

Otaku Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Form Fights?

I just read the post here http://www.animeonline.net/showthrea...503#post122503 but what is a form fight? Im not asking anout having it i just would like to know.

Astonishing Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Re: Form Fights?

A forum fight is when you have to people "fight" over the forums, jaderrabbit told me that we cannot have forum fights she( im going by the pic) said that anyone who does is in a heap of trouble. Sorry for the forum fight yesterday jader, another of the staff stopped me.

Otaku nexus21 may be famous one day nexus21 may be famous one day nexus21's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Form Fights?

I don't know maybe it is a fight but just using text and it's not physical... just a wild guess

Oooooookayyyyy that's what it is.. yeah ok we don' t any any of that

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zeffervelli
    A forum fight is when you have to people "fight" over the forums, jaderrabbit told me that we cannot have forum fights she( im going by the pic) said that anyone who does is in a heap of trouble. Sorry for the forum fight yesterday jader, another of the staff stopped me.
    If you want to know the Gender of an individual check thier profile!!! To assume is to make a mistake (jade is a guy, lol).

Newbie Otohiko may be famous one day Otohiko may be famous one day Otohiko's Avatar
    Thanks

One thing comes to mind when I think about forum fights:

"Fighting on the internet is like the Special Olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded."

Newbie WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote from Otohiko
    One thing comes to mind when I think about forum fights:

"Fighting on the internet is like the Special Olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded."
    lol!!! Omg! lol I know a song about the Special olympics from Stephen Lynch. But that is special....how do you know who wins anyway?
    www.senchi-con.cjb.net
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt./ Be careless in your dress if you must, but keep a tidy soul./ Shut the door. Not that it lets in the cold but that it lets out the coziness. Figer who wrote them i'll give you a cookiey

Otaku Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zeffervelli

??????? i have no idea still what it is. Cn you be a little more acurite mabe create a face ont on your post?

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

its when people start arguing with each other for no reason on the boards and spamming them up.

Its bad karma

an yes im a dude lol.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast