Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Forum skin/Bug Reports

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Forum skin/Bug Reports

If you see ANY problems with the board. Ether Post it here or PM me. and I will fix it ASAP.

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Forum skin/Bug Reports

well im not really sure if its a problem, more of an inconviniance (or however you spell it) but on the older skin, when you were browsing forums, you could see what topics you have posted in with the little envelope with a dot on it, but now for some reason its gone, and i can never tell wether i posted in a thread or not because of it, so could you try to do something about it please?

anyway its up to you, and i hoped i expleained the problem as best i could.
    BTW sometimes they show up, other times they dont, and are replaced with little cube thingys.
    Last edited by bugsbunnyz; Jun 21, 2005 at 02:02 AM.

Otaku Kikieru may be famous one day Kikieru may be famous one day Kikieru's Avatar
    Thanks

No delete/remove button in the "Edit photo", so I cannot delete any of my art (If need be).
    Also checked the script and there and still no delete function.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bugsbunnyz
    well im not really sure if its a problem, more of an inconviniance (or however you spell it) but on the older skin, when you were browsing forums, you could see what topics you have posted in with the little envelope with a dot on it, but now for some reason its gone, and i can never tell wether i posted in a thread or not because of it, so could you try to do something about it please?

anyway its up to you, and i hoped i expleained the problem as best i could.
    BTW sometimes they show up, other times they dont, and are replaced with little cube thingys.
    I am waiting on someone to design some new ones. if Kikieru wants to thats good ^_^

Also as for the edit photo, Im guessing your refering to the gallery? I will check it out

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

I am not sure if this is a forum thing or a firefox thing but back then I can just hover over the title of the thread and see the whole first post, but now I can't seem to

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

What is that dark bar at the bottom of posts?
    It wasn't there a little while ago. And now the colour of the buttons doesn't fit anymore.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool the meter things are back!!
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Jun 21, 2005 at 04:02 PM.

Otaku BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not sure if this is supposed to happen but the ads that are shown on the forum page appear at the top, then appear at the bottom, then appear right under the top image, in that sequence, every time I revisit the forum page. It happens every time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast