Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: foster home cages

Otaku erisluvsthanatos1313 may be famous one day erisluvsthanatos1313 may be famous one day erisluvsthanatos1313's Avatar
    the lost city of a thousand evil souls, AL
    Thanks

Re: foster home cages

yea......ppl think im kidding when i say i hate ppl........trust me i aint kidding.....then there are others who say"do u hate me?" annoing.....
    Your perfect, just the way you were made, and I wouldn't want you any other way. Those boys will lie to you, but you won't believe that I wouldn't want you any other way.~Body Talk by My Epiphany off Now That's What I Call Eyeball
    Whittney Garrett is, () yeah (), a cow...

Newbie death knight may be famous one day death knight may be famous one day
    Thanks

Thats wrong man my GF lives ina foster home thats just cruel dam i always know foster parents were evil and part of a consperasy

Otaku erisluvsthanatos1313 may be famous one day erisluvsthanatos1313 may be famous one day erisluvsthanatos1313's Avatar
    the lost city of a thousand evil souls, AL
    Thanks

yeah buddy.......mine was bad.....but not that bad........i stayed away from the food.......i was n2 greek myths...tout if i ate the food id have 2 stay there.......4 3weeeks i didnt eat there.......they thot i was going thru withdrwls from my parents........HAHAHA....yeah.....rite!!!

off the subject i no........i still feel sumthan suld b dun 2 them!!!!:mad2::mad2::mad2:
    Your perfect, just the way you were made, and I wouldn't want you any other way. Those boys will lie to you, but you won't believe that I wouldn't want you any other way.~Body Talk by My Epiphany off Now That's What I Call Eyeball
    Whittney Garrett is, () yeah (), a cow...

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont understand why some people do what they do. but it does not suprise me with the way the usa is being run and nothing is being done about the wrongs. all the government has to say is "lets change the subject because this one is unimportant."

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hyuuga13
    i dont understand why some people do what they do. but it does not suprise me with the way the usa is being run and nothing is being done about the wrongs. all the government has to say is "lets change the subject because this one is unimportant."
    Dont be racist, this crap goes on everywhere.

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

im not being racist im just stating my opinion. isnt that what this forum is about. anyway i feel that they should get some punishment in the least i dont want them to have a life sentence but five years is not going to cut it either.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hyuuga13
    im not being racist im just stating my opinion. isnt that what this forum is about. anyway i feel that they should get some punishment in the least i dont want them to have a life sentence but five years is not going to cut it either.
    But you made a big whopper of a generalized statement. Sorry but this crap does happen everywhere, even your country. Its not just happening in the USA.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

That is quite foul... I am not shocked by this... Only angered. Because for this one story of torture of children, there are thousands and thousands more in the US alone. We just don't hear about them all. For example:

My family knew this woman for many years - I called her auntie. I would go to her house al the time with my mom when I was a kid. Next door to her, there was a little girl, around my age. She never came out of the house, my auntie said. Only certain times of the day... Strange. Eventually she stopped coming out... And my aunt moved suddenly. I didn't understand it, then. When I got older my mom told me the following:

The little girl's name was Molly. Molly's parents were always seemingly nice people. But behind closed doors, they were monsters. They would tie Molly to a chair and leave her in the attic all day. The mother would go up at different times during the day and make Molly eat dog food, and they would beat her. Then they let her go outside... At one point, the torture got worse, and I do not want to go into details. Molly's parents put her in the bathtub one day... And slit her throat. Then stuffed her body under the floor boards. The neighbors had called the authorities many times, but no one ever came to help Molly. The cops finally came, and from what I heard, Molly's parents had not... um... "cleaned" the bathroom and there was still blood everywhere... And this is months later, people. They both got life imprisonment. Molly was laid to rest in a cemetary nearby, with an angel on her tombstone. She was 6 years old.

That hurts - because I remember seeing her on a few occasions... And my aunt moved because she couldn't bare to look at that house that held so much pain. Sorry for the depressig story, guys.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast