Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: foster home cages

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: foster home cages

that is sickening to keep a child in a cage.....
    i think the people resposible should be put in jail and in a small cage!
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie kiksq may be famous one day kiksq may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell
    well, that's the human race for you
    they can never cease to suprise you of their amazing knack at achieving countless acts of cruelity
    first, the mentally-unbalanced mother who drowned her own children
    then the parents who tortured all of their kids (and only got a 15-year sentence)
    now, this...
    what a great time to be alive.......
    You forgot the uncaring father who sat on is baby's head playing Pokémon to keep him quiet.
    ! r@p3 y0u !n 3y3

Newbie Tsubasa~Hime may be famous one day Tsubasa~Hime may be famous one day Tsubasa~Hime's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spike'sRose
    That is quite foul... I am not shocked by this... Only angered. Because for this one story of torture of children, there are thousands and thousands more in the US alone. We just don't hear about them all. For example:

My family knew this woman for many years - I called her auntie. I would go to her house al the time with my mom when I was a kid. Next door to her, there was a little girl, around my age. She never came out of the house, my auntie said. Only certain times of the day... Strange. Eventually she stopped coming out... And my aunt moved suddenly. I didn't understand it, then. When I got older my mom told me the following:

The little girl's name was Molly. Molly's parents were always seemingly nice people. But behind closed doors, they were monsters. They would tie Molly to a chair and leave her in the attic all day. The mother would go up at different times during the day and make Molly eat dog food, and they would beat her. Then they let her go outside... At one point, the torture got worse, and I do not want to go into details. Molly's parents put her in the bathtub one day... And slit her throat. Then stuffed her body under the floor boards. The neighbors had called the authorities many times, but no one ever came to help Molly. The cops finally came, and from what I heard, Molly's parents had not... um... "cleaned" the bathroom and there was still blood everywhere... And this is months later, people. They both got life imprisonment. Molly was laid to rest in a cemetary nearby, with an angel on her tombstone. She was 6 years old.

That hurts - because I remember seeing her on a few occasions... And my aunt moved because she couldn't bare to look at that house that held so much pain. Sorry for the depressig story, guys.
    I seriously got goosebumps reading that. It reminds of this story I read once. There was this woman with two sons and a daughter. Her daughter was apparently raped by her boyfriend at the time, and she blamed it on her. She sat on the girl, and made her brother bring bleach. Then she forced it down the girls throat and killed her, and all in front the little girls brother. She was only thirteen. It was true, too. It's just sad when things like this happen. That woman was psychotic. In the end, the woman got taken away, and they buried the girl in the cememtery. But the girl's grandmother couldn't afford a marker, and the community pitched in to get her one. Kinda bittersweet.....

"When Life hands you lemons, squirt your enemies in the eye."

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tsubasa~Hime
    I seriously got goosebumps reading that. It reminds of this story I read once. There was this woman with two sons and a daughter. Her daughter was apparently raped by her boyfriend at the time, and she blamed it on her. She sat on the girl, and made her brother bring bleach. Then she forced it down the girls throat and killed her, and all in front the little girls brother. She was only thirteen. It was true, too. It's just sad when things like this happen. That woman was psychotic. In the end, the woman got taken away, and they buried the girl in the cememtery. But the girl's grandmother couldn't afford a marker, and the community pitched in to get her one. Kinda bittersweet.....
    That is a very sad story - But in the end bittersweet, like you said. The girl I mentioned had no family to speak of. No one that wanted to accept her, anyway. The community pulled together and got her a grave stone, according to my aunt. I hate these stories, because there are so many children that Have to suffer all over the world in abusive homes... And most of the time they cannot be saved in time.

Otaku Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Thats just sick how could they do that! Some people gosh

Newbie kiksq may be famous one day kiksq may be famous one day
    Thanks

Its because they have no soul.
    ! r@p3 y0u !n 3y3

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4