Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Four Brothers

Otaku BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Four Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by death_knight
    I'm not one to quickly shell out my funds to watch a flick that i'm not sure of. This one falls in the "I'm not sure" category. Its probably gonna be your basic blow stuff up action movie. That alone doesn't work for me.
    A friend of mine always says, "You can't judge what you don't see". Well, he's right. It's not your average "Blow stuff up" movie. I suggest you go see it. If you want more reassurance, go read a review, maybe Roger Ebert's review or something, he gave it 3 stars by the way.

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: Four Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel1292
    This movie looks really interesting to me....I love action movies and it's got some pretty good actors in it.. .
    agree with u little angel......this movie looks kool btw i love action too

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Four Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by BFmastermind
    A friend of mine always says, "You can't judge what you don't see". Well, he's right. It's not your average "Blow stuff up" movie. I suggest you go see it. If you want more reassurance, go read a review, maybe Roger Ebert's review or something, he gave it 3 stars by the way.
    Your friend is right and sound sorta smart yeh.. So I'ld assume he also belives in the qoute or phrase "You cant judge a book by its cover". Sure the add looks great but we've seen these things countless times. Movie previews are designed to do just that. Sell viewers on the idea that the movie in the advert is worth spending your money on. War of the worlds did this to me it was a waste of my time, very dissapointing. I could list tonnes more where this happened over the years... fact is i need some more re-assurance before seeing that movie.
    As for Ebert, I'm more skeptical than he is believe me. Movie's have got to work hard to ge my hence titles like "The Matrix", "LOTR", "Million Dollar Baby" comes to mind. Where true directorial genius is displayed in the cinematogrophy.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2