Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Fourth of July

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fourth of July

I'm having a cookout.
    Seduced by Flesh

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah we cant shoot them here either, like that will stop me. Dam i wish i lived where it was legal.

Otaku fatsobob may be famous one day fatsobob may be famous one day
    Thanks

Ah the Fourth of July, the national holiday where it is socially acceptable to blow things up.
    My neghibors always buy so many fireworks to keep us all entertained.
    I still have plenty of bottle rockets left over from last year.

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm not american but it is my friend birthday, what i find funny is when you ask american tourists if britain has a july the forth... and they say no. hehehehehehe
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm working at my shitty job since I'm not American either. But then again I worked at my shitty job for Canada Day too so...yeah.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deaths_raver667
    i'm not american but it is my friend birthday, what i find funny is when you ask american tourists if britain has a july the forth... and they say no. hehehehehehe
    haha yeah that's one of those misconceptions that I read in those brain twister books

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll be working on Monday But last night there was a big fireworks show right by our apartment, so at least I got to see some. Man, I never knew how loud those cannons were! We were less than a mile from where they were having the show, and I could have sworn that World War 3 started!

And I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 2004

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

I'm planning to have fun, In two ways:

1. i bought a whole bunch of spinners, and some paper clips, and i'm going to fold the clips, put tape around em to form wings, them glue them onto the spinners, haha fun #1~

2. I bought some long amounts of wick, and im going to tie alot of smokers to them, light the wick at each end, strap the thing on me, and run around with smoke coming off(maybe with a flashlight or 2 also, to give the illusion of me being on fire)

HAHAHA i can't wait.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast