Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Fourth of July

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fourth of July

my fourth of july is going to sucks. my dad or mom are not going to buy fireworks. they say "it dangerous". i like so. for say that. i was grounded for two weeks.

Newbie obliteration may be famous one day obliteration may be famous one day obliteration's Avatar
    Thanks

Hope you all have a very merry September 2nd.

[ Romans 1:6: And you are included among those Gentiles who have been called to belong to Jesus Christ. ]

Otaku Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy's Avatar
    Thanks

Good times with Fireworks I can't wait to shot some off and have alot of fun with my friends and hangout with them. So all in all good Fourth of July

Newbie Gamemaster may be famous one day Gamemaster may be famous one day Gamemaster's Avatar
    Thanks

Happy july 4 as I Larharl will be playing Disgaea and watching anime all day!

Otaku ryke12 may be famous one day ryke12 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Hehehe... apaprently only novelties are legal here in good ol GA.

That doesn't stop me or my neighbors......

A couple years ago (during the drought, where all fireworks were illegal because of fire hazards on dry grass). me and my neighbors got together a nice bunch o' fireworks, and stayed up until around midnight, when we found out that the police really didn't care about fireworks unless it was after about 1 AM or something like that . So we stopped.

We're gonna try that sorta thing this year, today!
    Maybe I'll come up eith a sig soon... until then, be patient.

Newbie oOLittleFairyOo may be famous one day oOLittleFairyOo may be famous one day oOLittleFairyOo's Avatar
    Thanks

ill b busy creating new "ultimate poppers" with snappers and confetti poppers ...its sort of a tradition me and my cousin have. we hoard as many poppers (used and unused) and snappers (unused) we can find and create "ultimate poppers". then we do our own little popper show for the little kids b4 it gets dark...they r always so impatient!

ill also have fun burning things

~i dont need the earth...i have a place in the sky~
    thanks socketto 4 the sig

Newbie BleedingRose may be famous one day BleedingRose may be famous one day BleedingRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm going to have so much fun this 4th of July that i'm going to have to get plastic surgery to get the smile pried from my face. LoL.. no really we are, We're having TONS of people over for a barbeque, we're going to be watching movies and dancing, then we're going to be lighting off some fireworkz, and I know this sounds lame but, when I was like 2 or 3 my dad bought us some "magical" snakes and i was just so amazed. I loved them because you light them and they burn into the shape of a snake. I was so fascinated. I didn't know they made them still, well my dad just bought my sister and myself and my friend some of them so, we're going to be using those and it's going to be great. My parents are going to be drinking a little and the little kids (6 yr olds) are going to be inside dancing and playing around. I'm going to have so much fun and.. IN THEORY, your all invited. lOl loves to all! Have a Happy 4th of July!!! I know I will!

Otaku ryke12 may be famous one day ryke12 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BleedingRose
    IN THEORY, your all invited. lOl loves to all! Have a Happy 4th of July!!! I know I will!
    Oh, yeah. I'll be there. Just postpone the end of the Fourth for a couple hours, and let me get ready, and I'll be there !
    Maybe I'll come up eith a sig soon... until then, be patient.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast