Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fox Box & One Piece

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know...I was hoping not too much of it got censored but let's face it, OP isn't a story for little kids, yet that's what Fox tried to do. No blood,no death, no cigarettes and the violence has been cut down to a minimum...How the heck are they gonna censor the upcoming battle with Creed or with Arlong...that one was pretty bloody and violent too...And I liked the voices up to Sanji...What's with that weirdo accent....sigh...thank goodness for bittorrent downloads (kisses her computer)

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    and what's that show coming up

Mew mew power?? is that what I think that show is??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie BBoyPHoeNiX1337 may be famous one day BBoyPHoeNiX1337 may be famous one day BBoyPHoeNiX1337's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    and what's that show coming up

Mew mew power?? is that what I think that show is??
    Mew mew power?? what is that?

And who's Creed, maybe it's cause I don't remember all that ways back, but who's Creed?
    ~|*BBoy|*|PHoeNiX*|~
    Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you. While gripping the sword, I can not embrace you.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BBoyPHoeNiX1337
    Mew mew power?? what is that?

And who's Creed, maybe it's cause I don't remember all that ways back, but who's Creed?
    beats me, 5 girls. could be one of those magical things again. There's this boy too

in addition, all five of the girls are young girls so iono

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mew Mew Power is the dubbed version of Tokyo Mew Mew, a magical girl anime where girls have the powers of animals...I think and it may be Creek, or Creed in One Piece I don't remember...but he's the pirate that attacked the Baratie and that's pretty much where they're at in the episodes over at 4Kids tv (no longer the FoxBox).

Newbie Ness may be famous one day Ness may be famous one day Ness's Avatar
    Thanks
    How many times has 4kids butchered an anime. They made Sanji's vioce inhuman and he "smokes" a lollypop. Also its funny how a person can get knocked out by a pop gun and they probaly going to make Cpt Smoker eat Slim Jims.<.<

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ness
    How many times has 4kids butchered an anime. They made Sanji's vioce inhuman and he "smokes" a lollypop. Also its funny how a person can get knocked out by a pop gun and they probaly going to make Cpt Smoker eat Slim Jims.<.<
    (Hey Ness, I love your avatar )

Back to the topic...I know....Sanji's voice is...we.it"s...it's AWFUL. I watched the first episode where he is introduced in the story...we see him for a few short minutes towards the ending of the show...I didn't like the voice the first time I heard it, but I was willing to give it a second chance. Next Saturday, I listenend to him for about 10 secs and went straight to the shower because now I know that they are better things to do on Saturday mornings than to watch the dubb of One Piece...and a lolypop...oi...He smokes for crying out loud...

Newbie BBoyPHoeNiX1337 may be famous one day BBoyPHoeNiX1337 may be famous one day BBoyPHoeNiX1337's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ness
    see??!? thank goodness i stopped watching it on fox box before i saw that...
    Oh, and I know what you're talking about now...
    I was under the impression that the spelling was Don Krieg...
    ~|*BBoy|*|PHoeNiX*|~
    Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you. While gripping the sword, I can not embrace you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2