Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: FOX cancellations

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

FOX cancellations

What is up with Fox cancelling all of these shows. One that pops up in my head is American Dad. Have they cancelled it, and if they have, WHY and what is up with them>

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: FOX cancellations

Most of the time when shows are canceled is due to ratings. The shows probably weren't popular enough thus making it stupid to keep them on the air.
    Too cool for a sig.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri79
    What is up with Fox cancelling all of these shows. One that pops up in my head is American Dad. Have they cancelled it, and if they have, WHY and what is up with them>
    Well, the funny thing is, American Dad was on today, after Family Guy.

The funnier thing is, last week, it wasn't on after Family Guy. I was wondering what happened.

By the way, if you need American Dad, it's also on Adult Swim from time to time.

Thanks

I know, but there are no NEW episodes on and hasn't been for like 3-4 weeks.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri79
    I know, but there are no NEW episodes on and hasn't been for like 3-4 weeks.
    It's the same situation with Family guy, by the way. To make matters worse, Adult Swim and Fox both show the same episodes. We expect to see new episodes in each place, but they just replay each other's episode every sunday.

Thanks

That brings me to Futurama. It was on haidus for a while, then it got cancelled, too. I think it was because of some problems they had with Matt Groening and Fox. But it is getting boring watching the same old episodes. They say they were gonna show all new episodes of Family Guy, but then we end up with just seeing, what is it, seven?

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

I wouldn't be surprised if they cancelled American Dad, its really not all that funny. I hope they keep Family Guy though...I'd hate to see it cancelled yet again.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MoonUnit
    I wouldn't be surprised if they cancelled American Dad, its really not all that funny. I hope they keep Family Guy though...I'd hate to see it cancelled yet again.
    I had high hopes for it. Weren't some of the creators of Family Guy the ones who worked on American Dad?

The first episodes was good, a couple others were good as well, but I have to agree with you. American Dad just wasn't up to par with Family Guy, or Futurama for that matter.

As for Family Guy getting canceled, I don't think it will be. Even if it is, it will still be shown on Adult Swim (Mondays - Thursdays and Sundays).

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast