Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: FOX cancellations

Otaku BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: FOX cancellations

Quote Originally Posted by MoonUnit
    I wouldn't be surprised if they cancelled American Dad, its really not all that funny. I hope they keep Family Guy though...I'd hate to see it cancelled yet again.
    Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145
    The first episodes was good, a couple others were good as well, but I have to agree with you. American Dad just wasn't up to par with Family Guy, or Futurama for that matter.
    Maybe it was just that people were expecting Slapstick humor and what they received was political humor instead. And since most kids don't understand politics and government ways, it didn't turn out as successful as Family Guy.

Newbie lost4evee may be famous one day lost4evee may be famous one day lost4evee's Avatar
    See that all-you-can-eat-buffet across the street?
    Thanks

hah i wish fox didnt do dat cuz lik my family voted against a group of channels which included cartoon network and instead now we are getting chinese channels T.T now my only hope is fox

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I like American Dad and Family Guy. I don't think any of them are gonna get cancelled anytime soon. It's like the first episode of Family Guy this season (not really sure if it was this season), Peter said if all those other shows get cancelled then they stay on the air.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

FOX ahs always been notorius for cancelling alot of shows, I mean not 2 minutes into the new Family Guy season and they let them have it listing about 50 shows cancelled since Family Guy was.

I havent heard any news of them cancelling American Dad, but I doubt it will last too much longer. However Family Guy has one of the brighter futures of any show on tv right now, everyone still loves it.

Otaku JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC's Avatar
    Thanks

The same thing happened to Family Guy when it first appeared on Fox, it has be cancelled and brought back to TV about 4 times without any real explanation.

Fox has cancelled a lot of good show lately, like Boston Public, John Doe(but i didnt really like that one), and Titus, wich was one of my favorites, i heard that it was cancelled because Titus got into some arguments with the directores .
    Last edited by JOJO AC; Aug 08, 2005 at 08:13 AM.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

You're seeing a bunch of re-runs and gaps in the airing of American Dad and Family Guy because Fox only ordered a few episodes of each.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

sum things from fox just dont do well in their ratings scale even though a very large amount of people watch them

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    You're seeing a bunch of re-runs and gaps in the airing of American Dad and Family Guy because Fox only ordered a few episodes of each.
    Exactly. I've heard recently that they've ordered double the amount of eps the next time around, i guess we'll have to see how everything comes together.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast