Thread: Free DVD >> AVI?

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks

Free DVD >> AVI?

this might be totaly against the rules to discuss this as it has possible non-legal applications but i'm gonna try and take my lumps like a man if i'm in the wrong.

i have a friend who made a home movie that's pretty funny. i would like to help him copy it off of the DVD and onto a CD in .AVI format so he can make a bunch of CD's to give to all his friends. he would make them DVD's because everything would be great and no trouble but the problem is that the movie requires a double layer DVD to fit all on one DVD and they are just TOO expensive to just hand out...

can anyone help? please?

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Charge money for them if they are too expensive...

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    i suggested that but he doesn't want to do that.

they wouldn't be cheap the lowest i've seen DVD+R DL's is $24.99 for three....

ouch!

Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Is he planning it for people who will watch it on their computer or also on theur TVs?

Thanks
    well he would like to make it so they could watch it on the TV but since everyone he's giving them to also has a computer wtih atleast a DVD-ROM drive he's not too terribly converned aobut that.

Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well as you mentioned this thread will not be allowed because it will discuss the illegal interchange of copyrighted material (the copies will not be for his own personal use), also most of the programs that can be suggested will fall into the warez and illegal software...

So this will be closed....