Thread: "Free Movies"

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

"Free Movies"

Have you ever had a dream where it was so detailed, and long, that it was almost like a free movie? Well, I know I do! And I love em, if i can remember any of the dream at all, I keep a log of it, If you would like, share your "Free movies".
    Here is my latest one:

I am somewhat of an archaeologist, that works to find dinosaur bones. I am near a small town, has a train station, a small setup of buildings, shops, and apartments/hotels. While working, I am sitting in a small computer chair near one of my excavations. I have found some bones of a Velocia Raptor. As I am working, I notice something shiny out of the corner of my eye. I look and notice the thing I found shiny, was a fang, attacked to a mouth, of a Raptor, a live Raptor. Quickly I jump up on my chair, as the thing stares at me, looking me up and down. I look up, and find a tree branch within range, so I grab it. The Raptor charges at me, mouth open, exposing rows of deadly fangs. As its running at me, i stick my feet under the arms of the chair, and raise it up, blocking the Raptor's bite with the back of it. The Raptor tries time and again to get me, but i swing on the branch and hit it back with my chair. The Raptor sees a passer-by and decides to go after her since it can't get me. The woman is brutally killed, and I drop the chair, and swing over to the nearest building, which isn't far really. As I reach the building, I grab a wooden plank stickin out towards me, and hang on, so the Raptor can't get me. I see some nails that I could stand on, so I pull out me knife and loosen them a bit. I then begin to climb the building, which is an apartment building. I climb up to the floor of my father's friend's balcony, and yell at him saying there's a Dinosaur. But of course, he doesn't believe me, and funnily enough, the thing comes charging through his door, and attacks him. He wrestles with it, and eventually they fall off the balcony, which is about 5 stories. As my father's friend fell, I grabbed his hand, and he almost took me with him, while the Raptor fell to the ground and twitched before dying. Later, my father's friend is standing in front of a train, which is about to leave, and hes holding something like a postcard. On it it says "Thanks _____(I had a different nme in the dream, but couldn't remember), you're the best". He got on the train, and left me to save the town. When the train will return, noone knows, it is our only way out of the town, and it seems I was left with the job of protecting who remains alive, from the next attacks.

This was somewhat more of a short story I guess, but it was my most recent dream, and sounds more like a prelude to a bigger story, maybe I'll have another dream about the next part ;P

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: "Free Movies"

yeah...i have had those it was kind of weird though 'cause it was like different scenes and ppl pop up out of nowhere that i've never seen b4......kinda weird, right?

Newbie JadeLi may be famous one day JadeLi may be famous one day JadeLi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: "Free Movies"

my dreams are always VERY strange...
    like once my mom came into my room and asked me if i ate the dishes...

but i don't get many dreams...
    [Believe in Angels believe in ME]

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: "Free Movies"

I have a few dreams like that like once i turned into sepheroth and killed my ex girlfriend. But I can't really remember those dreams...