Thread: free speech-2

Newbie fdarkangel may be famous one day fdarkangel may be famous one day fdarkangel's Avatar
    Thanks

free speech-2

The reason we close topics after 2 weeks is because THEY ARE DEAD no one has posted in them for more then 2 weeks that is ENOUGH time to show up at the board. if you can't make it thats your fault not ours. Plain and simple. it cuts down on the spam. from members just wanting to post in dead topicts to up their post count. hence why they are closed. We run a better community then most anime sites. we don't let spam take over tbe board because we want high quality inteligent discussion. Len is a tech expert I am the web expert so We have everything coverd in about 2 peopl with in 2 hours of a topic being posted. If you do not like this then you can PM me or another Admin of this site to disguss it in PRIVET then making a big fuss over it on the board.
    no, thanks. i'm trying to discuss you and only you. but you keep locking the topics and striving terror. i have no arguments to to hide, so i prefer to make this discussion public.

i'm not talking about dead topics. i'm talking about these:
    free speech
    thread deadlines

none of them is spam, none of them exceeded the deadline.
    why are they locked if there's freedom to express ideads and discuss in this place? what if i have something to say, or add after your words? why do you think people can't have anything to say after you?

where IS freedom?
    my life is a desert, my mind a void.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: free speech-2

Thy do brake the rules tho

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Rules
    -Don't be an @$$hole. Flaming, excessive swearing, sexual posts, harassment or generally hostile attitude will result in immediate banning. Just be respectful of others.

-Please do not argue with the moderators on-forum or send them hate-mail. If you think you've been treated unfairly, PM Cybergig1. Also your not a mod so don't "psuedo mod" in other words DO NOT correct the members. Its not your job.

Newbie fdarkangel may be famous one day fdarkangel may be famous one day fdarkangel's Avatar
    Thanks

1st rule: why are you violating it. where's respect in trying to block other to express their ideas or reply?
    2nd rule: you seem to have not made the discrimitaion between arguing and discussing yet. this's probaby why it was your habit to lock threads.
    my life is a desert, my mind a void.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

OK your suggestion was turned down but you still want to talk about it then you attack me with stuff like this. also arguing with me and starting new topics So who is violating the rules more me or you. I am closing this one next topic you make will be a ban from the site

Topic Closed