Thread: free speech

Newbie fdarkangel may be famous one day fdarkangel may be famous one day fdarkangel's Avatar
    Thanks

free speech

you've neither gain my respect, nor i fear you because of this post. you don't look charismatic either. i actually gave up visiting anime forums years ago because admins are usually acting like a big ass, acting as if we can no longer live without their forums.
    you can't see such attidude on techincal forums such as gbadev.org, itfreaks.com, unix.com, eidolons-inn.net, etc. because they know to respect ideas and value discussions, unlike you.

by locking all topics you don't like and scattering terror around, you've only gained my anger.
    feel free to ban me for expressing my sincere thoughts about you, which is an attidude i'd expect from you. i existsted before this forum, and so shall i after all.
    my life is a desert, my mind a void.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: free speech

The reason we close topics after 2 weeks is because THEY ARE DEAD no one has posted in them for more then 2 weeks that is ENOUGH time to show up at the board. if you can't make it thats your fault not ours. Plain and simple. it cuts down on the spam. from members just wanting to post in dead topicts to up their post count. hence why they are closed. We run a better community then most anime sites. we don't let spam take over tbe board because we want high quality inteligent discussion. Len is a tech expert I am the web expert so We have everything coverd in about 2 peopl with in 2 hours of a topic being posted. If you do not like this then you can PM me or another Admin of this site to disguss it in PRIVET then making a big fuss over it on the board.

Topic Closed

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: free speech

sounds like you should stay on the technical forums then if thats what suites you. Much like yourself we were here before you, well way before you and are here after, your couple days here aren't exactly a notch in the belt *shrugs*

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.