Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The FRUIT or the FLOWER

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by berryhot
    I totally agree....I am a female and my stomach is usually growling lol so fruit for me pls
    Mmmm fruit, it's my favorite thing, but I also love flowers, but it depends.
    I'll always eat any fruit though, so I'll agree with you....fruit !
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm a guy and you know what...I'll go with the flower, never did like too many fruits that much.

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would choose the fruit because I'd rather have something to eat than something to look at until it dies.

I'm a male.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Newbie koganeisoap may be famous one day koganeisoap may be famous one day koganeisoap's Avatar
    Thanks
    eh! not bad...I din think tt guyz would go for flowers as of some whu had posted above....( i need to change my perspective) haha...surprised i am...^.^
    If only I can listen to my evening songs the whole day everyday and do nothing at all...all these just to shut myself off from life...from reality...

Otaku -=Broken^Halo=- may be famous one day -=Broken^Halo=- may be famous one day -=Broken^Halo=-'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Overall.. i would choose the flower, cuz giving flowers to my g/f usually makes her really happy, especially if i do it for no reason.. eh heh, but yeah, flowers are nice, Being an artist i appreciate thier beauty very much.

Ima a man person thing. o.0
    Fr3aK~0f~N@Tu|23

Newbie koganeisoap may be famous one day koganeisoap may be famous one day koganeisoap's Avatar
    Thanks
    Most of my frends (both guys and gals) would choose fruit. I guess they juz like to eat-.-ll
    If only I can listen to my evening songs the whole day everyday and do nothing at all...all these just to shut myself off from life...from reality...

jao
    Otaku jao may be famous one day jao may be famous one day
    Thanks

Reasoning

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    I'm a manly-man
    Fruit of course, flowers is usually not very tasty.

LOL. Manly-man so you love fruits?

Just kidding. In what context is it fruit or flower.

If I was standing in the street and someone offered me one or the other which would I choose?

I'd go with the flower. It's a close call because the fruit with it's nutrients would provide my body with some go. The flower on the other hand, also stimulating to the senses and generally uplifting no matter what the mood (not to mention, if I was straving I could each it). A flower would generally last longer than the fruit (unless I just wanted to look at the fruit).

So for health reasons I choose the flower.

-Mentally stimulating.
    -Also a source of food.

Though, the same could be said about the fruit. Especially in winter. If it were an Orange--I'd most likely take it.

In a lot of cases, a fruit is a flower (apples, cherries etc).

So if I take one, I'm obviously taking the other.....right?

May
    Newbie May may be famous one day May may be famous one day May's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well Im sure its kinda obvious that Im a girl...lol...so yea.

Anyways, personally I wouldnt chose either one. But can I chose both? The rariest flower only blown once in a life time and the mosts tasty fruit only comes around once a life time. Sure I want to be greedy and self center and chose my heart over my brain and go for the flower becuz fruit can always come and go, but the rariest flower can die in a instant, but that would be ignorant of me to take a deeper look into nature. I'd rather let my instincts guide me and let me know what's best for me.
    Instead of thinking about where you are, think about where you want to be.
    It takes twenty years of hard work to become an overnight success.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast