Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fruits Basket

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Fruits Basket

Is the show only 24 to 26 episodes long? And does Akito live?
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie Aki_BlackCat may be famous one day Aki_BlackCat may be famous one day Aki_BlackCat's Avatar
    Thanks
    the show itself is only 24 episodes...
    but the books have more to them than just
    what is shown and the dvd's
    if you have wached all the dvd's it ends with
    kyo as the monster, but that is in the 6th book.
    and there are many more books in the serice than just 6.
    make sure to get the next fruhba book^.^ ... i cant wait

Newbie purewater may be famous one day purewater may be famous one day purewater's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah, that's the tv series. i like the books, i mean it has more characters, and showed more the emotions of people.
    i think you should read the books(the comic)!

Otaku Hardedge may be famous one day Hardedge may be famous one day Hardedge's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey, why did you think Akito would die? Did you watch all of it and presumed that or are you speculating. Now you got me thinking! Actually I'm almost 100% certain the characters were alive and well towards the end. Hopefully, well enough for season 2...!!!
    I shall seize Fate by the throat; it shall certainly not bend and crush me completely -- Beethoven

Experience without theory is blind, but theory without experience is mere intellectual play -- Kant

liz
    Newbie liz may be famous one day liz may be famous one day liz's Avatar
    Thanks
    dont think theres gona be a season two! the director said so at a con a while back cause of the fact that they'll have ta find a new person ta do the theme song an all. there is a petition goin round the us though so that might work. we can only pray!

Newbie kauki_smilz may be famous one day kauki_smilz may be famous one day kauki_smilz's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually, akito was alive at the end of the anime. but, since he was shouldering the burden of the curse completely on himself, it could probably be assumed that he was going to die. as far as i know, there are only the 26 episodes.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    thnx guys. There must be a season two!
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie cherry_chocolate may be famous one day cherry_chocolate may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I don't think there'll be a season 2... reason being the anime's ending was too... sealed. At the end, Tohru met Akito, and Akito raved at her, and she seemed to get Akito to accept her. I'd think it would be pretty difficult to make a season 2 continuing from that...

And yep, I recommend the manga as well~ It shows the characters in a lot more depth, although the anime made me cry more. =3 AND~~~ *manga spoilers* Tohru makes a choice in the manga!! Between the two lead bishounen!! XD Well, not conciously, of course. She hasn't said it yet, but you can tell. ^_^

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast