Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fruits basket!!!

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Haha, I got confused on your posts on who some of you were talking about and I've read most of the series, haha.

But just to clarify for you all, Kagura is the Boar, and she's in love with Kyo who is the Cat.

Tohru Honda isn't part of the Sohma family and so isn't a part of the zodiac. It doesn't say wether she thinks of Kyo or Yuki romantically; it just implies that she has deep feelings for both. Niether one is liked more than the other by her.

I am the snake, haha. "Can I snuggle under your clothes? It's cold out after all." haha

My favorite would have to be either Hatori or Yuki.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Otaku Hardedge may be famous one day Hardedge may be famous one day Hardedge's Avatar
    Thanks
    I ain't no damn animal! ^_^

I adored fruits basket, but I am not too sure as which animal suites me best. Tiger maybe, as I'm very quick mined and athletic...
    I shall seize Fate by the throat; it shall certainly not bend and crush me completely -- Beethoven

Experience without theory is blind, but theory without experience is mere intellectual play -- Kant

Newbie chocokitty1993 may be famous one day chocokitty1993 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Cool lol

i love animals. especially the ones on the zodiac. ohhhh this manga is soooo funny shame i don't have any manga books that i own though. oh well biezez.

liz
    Newbie liz may be famous one day liz may be famous one day liz's Avatar
    Thanks
    i totally love fruba. ive got the anime and the manga and kyo's beads. ive even set up an online year of the cat club.

Newbie Karas may be famous one day Karas may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Ok, so it's an old thread. But ... I'm new here.

As to what animal ... Ox. Yep, that's my sign. And scarily enough, it matches my western sign as well. Which is the Capricorn. I'm talking in terms of major personality traits.

I love the series. Read the manga up to book 4(waiting for the rest) and have seen spotty episodes of the anime.

To borrow a phrase from pokemon.

"I gotta have 'em all!"

Otaku steelangelanna may be famous one day steelangelanna may be famous one day steelangelanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am a dragon! yay! i love kyo-kun! -giggles and dances- i bought the cat stuffed animal from Suncoast. i cuddle with it always! i have all dvds and mangas 1-6. id im waiting no 7! comes out this month!!! -happy happy happy- i love FB!

Newbie Yuki Sohma may be famous one day Yuki Sohma may be famous one day Yuki Sohma's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am a rat a cheese eating virus carrieing rat -_- *sighs and looks down*

Otaku zeine may be famous one day zeine may be famous one day zeine's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have watched the anime and read the manga...

I'm the dragon/ryu, as is my fave character in Furuba which is also my most fave male charcter ever, Hatori...

I have cosplayed once as him actually, two years ago...

And for additional clarification:

Quote Originally Posted by Kasai
    I'm an Ox. ^-^ I believe that is the girl who is in love with Kyo. ^-^;; Forgot his name. Lol.
    Haru is the Ox, and Kagura, the Boar... Which makes Kagura the "her" who is in love with Kyo... ^^

Haru, on the other hand, is the guy who loves/likes (?) Yuki... And his paring in the manga was pretty interesting considering that he has "gay" tendencies... But, hey, shounen ai is always nice...

Quote Originally Posted by cherry_chocolate
    Kisa daisuki! XD
    Yes, who could forget the adorable Kisa-chan... I'm so obsessed with her as you can see!! Totemo kawaii! I want to kidnap her and make her my li'l sis... >.< Kisa is by far the cutest Juunishi for me... Tora-chan wa kawaii, ne?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast