Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Fruity fruits basket! characters!

Newbie geishagallows may be famous one day geishagallows may be famous one day
    Thanks

Smile Fruity fruits basket! characters!

Wow I love this manga, and the author too! OMG Ayame is like an older me (I look more like a grown up momitchi...) And Akito is cute, but I hate him, what are you guy's thoughts?
    undefinedundefinedI've never been to the moon, but I know no flowers grow there, from the blue star I wished to be on, I am forever bare. For I'm the flower, there is no other...the mirror is the blue...

Newbie neko boso may be famous one day neko boso may be famous one day neko boso's Avatar
    Thanks
    dude i saw the dvd of tha tomg that freaked me out when momitchitold toru he was in 9th grade. but i realy like that one guy that turns into a cow or sigure (i dont think i spelled that right) i also think his brothers are cute
    one by one the penguins steal my sanity

Newbie neko boso may be famous one day neko boso may be famous one day neko boso's Avatar
    Thanks
    dude i saw the dvd of that omg that freaked me out when momitchi told toru he was in 9th grade! (spoiler), but i realy like that one guy that turns into a cow or sigure (i dont think i spelled that right) i also think his brothers are cute

Newbie geishagallows may be famous one day geishagallows may be famous one day
    Thanks

woot

im glad someone agrees its the best anime/manga ever! the cow is eh, its hatsuharu, the oddest thing of all is that they all seem to be gay or transexuals... (or is that just the intention of anime, 'feminine men'...)
    undefinedundefinedI've never been to the moon, but I know no flowers grow there, from the blue star I wished to be on, I am forever bare. For I'm the flower, there is no other...the mirror is the blue...

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by geishagallows
    im glad someone agrees its the best anime/manga ever! the cow is eh, its hatsuharu, the oddest thing of all is that they all seem to be gay or transexuals... (or is that just the intention of anime, 'feminine men'...)
    Momiji is a transexual and Hatsuharu is gay, other than that the rest of the characters are "normal" as far as their sexuality. And Ayame well he's sorta a transexual as well, he doesn't normally wear women's clothing but he does own that oh so interesting shop, haha.

And yeah I love the manga series, but I haven't seen the anime yet.

I mostly identify with Yuki, Kyo, and Hatori.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Newbie Forsak3nAng3L may be famous one day Forsak3nAng3L may be famous one day
    Antarctica (actually I wish because there are penguins living there currently...)
    Thanks
    Fruits basket is so addicting. I thought at first it was going to be a cheesy love story but it's actually hilarious. Kyo is cute. ^~

Quote Originally Posted by Forsak3nAng3L
    Can you tell what is real and what is not?

Newbie Auralis may be famous one day Auralis may be famous one day Auralis's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love Hatori and Hatsuharu. ^^ And the truth about Akito is *laughs* shocking. I shouldn't spoil it unless you guys really want to know.

Thanks
    hatsuharu is gay (screams) oh well Yuki is hot and his brother is cute too but he has a real anger problem

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast