Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Fruity fruits basket! characters!

Newbie geishagallows may be famous one day geishagallows may be famous one day
    Thanks
    ya know, that flirty personality thing was actually a cool way of looking at it! I never met someone like that, but I think i want to! Wow, and that would be strangely ironic for a fruits basket character to be homosexual, which I dont really think I can quite say who is what, but i can certainly say that they would be fortunate? Ha, ha, ha maybe the irony is intentional, maybe one of the purposes of the curse is to show the fighting emotions of giving into homosexuality, or maintaining oneslf. Its trieing to show a strugle between sexuality. Oh and personally minors relationships bother me aswell... :Thumbd:

I think because I know I cant have any of the fruits basket characters, I wanna consider them all gay...yea I know imature, right?
    undefinedundefinedI've never been to the moon, but I know no flowers grow there, from the blue star I wished to be on, I am forever bare. For I'm the flower, there is no other...the mirror is the blue...

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thezerosystem
    To Rei,
    I... I can't say Ayame and Shigure are exactly straight, but I don't think they are gay. I don't think the curse would allow it. :/ Besides, isn't Shigure...crap >_< SPOILERS Gaaaak. I can't tell you. It's in the manga.

To Ted Turtle (dude, I love your name),
    What makes you question Momiji? (I'n not criticizing you, just curious, he never struck me as gay...)
    Thank you for the name comment. Ted Turtle is a false name that I like to use as an author like the creator of Fruits Basket does. As for Momiji he likes to dress up in cute girly clothes because it makes him look cute like a girl. That's why I question his sexuallity slightly. Do you think he is at least trying to be a transexual? I think that Shigure is straight too. He does love his women lol.

Read Magical Detective Daisuke. Part 9 is finally out! Click here to read it! For the complete collection of Magical Detective Daisuke click here.

Newbie thezerosystem may be famous one day thezerosystem may be famous one day thezerosystem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Gaisha Gallows

...I'm not quite sure I understood a couple of those sentances...

But you bring out an interesting point, it would be a struggle to stay straight when your horomones are in full swing and you can't hug someone of the opposite gender. But I still don't think the curse would allow it.

And (ok, besides the school uniform-and even then, I have a hard time counting that because he was still wearing shorts, after all, and not a skirt) When does Momiji cross dress? I'm confused...

And again, crossdressing doesn't make one a transexual, it makes one a transvestite. Ritsu was a transvestite, but he didn't want to be a girl, so there for he wasn't transexual; he was just afraid of being a boy. If that makes any sense on your end... He didn't want to have to do the whole 'macho' thing, because he was shy.

And you can hardly call Momiji shy. So when did he act like he was gay or trying to be transexual?

Otaku winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell's Avatar
    Thanks
    akito may bec qte, but i don't like him. he called tohru ugly!

Newbie thezerosystem may be famous one day thezerosystem may be famous one day thezerosystem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh but he makes such a good bad guy. Er... Villian...person...

Newbie happy777sin may be famous one day happy777sin may be famous one day
    Thanks

Talking boy-love

I have the same blood type as Ayame. We even have the same Zodiac signs (Snake and Sagittarius). I act like him too! We're both the most fabulous people ever! ^__^ And both of us have HUGE, obvious intentions to get Shigure out of that cute writer's robe. The only difference is that I'm younger than him (only by a little) and that I'm a girl. Otherwise, we're like the same person! *huggles Aya plushie*

Oh, and on the subject of the sexuality of the characters, I think it's your choice to believe. And if you want to make them gay or lesbian or bi (or something else ), then isn't that what fanfiction and lemons are for? I mean, there are plenty of websites out there that cater to fanfics. If you really want to see Haru, Yuki, and Momiji in a bed, then go check them out. Even better, write your own. It's fun! ^__^

I think it would be a good idea to just make a list of what you think their sexualities are. I.e, Ayame-- Shigure-- Hatsuharu--

And, yeah, the true identity of Akito is the biggest Furuba secret ever. But what Furuba fan doesn't know that??? Heh, I was actually already suspicious even in the beginning. Reading the translated scans online is bad, but who cares? It's still a good thing to know Akito's "secret" --so many people know now so does it even count as a secret anymore?-- while you read the first Furuba mangas over again. It's like watching all those Disney movies when you're older and finding all the kinky things in there. ^__^ Tons of fun.

~Ty~
    Last edited by happy777sin; Feb 28, 2005 at 11:12 AM. Reason: more comments

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by neko boso
    hatsuharu is gay (screams) oh well Yuki is hot and his brother is cute too but he has a real anger problem

Yuki is Hot!!! and I love Mr.Kitty (of course you all know who the cat is) b/c he has a good sense of style.
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Fruits Basket - greatest anime ever!!! I don't think I need to add anything to this; I'm sure everyone knows just how great this anime is!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast