Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Full Metal Alchemist

Newbie therealslimfatguy may be famous one day therealslimfatguy may be famous one day
    somewhere in the south western part of the US
    Thanks

Full Metal Alchemist

Holy crap you guys! seriosly go and rent, buy, or download some of this anime right away!

It's about a kid who loses his brother and his left leg when trying to resurect their dead mother. The kid then cuts off his right arm and uses THAT to afix his brother's soul to a giant suit of armor. Seriously, go check this stuff out. Some of the best anime I've seen.

Newbie BlueTigerFour may be famous one day BlueTigerFour may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Yeah, i'm hooked too. quality stuff

Otaku dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma's Avatar
    Thanks
    i heard they're making a video game, an rpg if i'm not mistaken, from what i've seen it looks pretty darn good...not sure how closely it follows the storyline tho...should be interesting

Newbie BlueTigerFour may be famous one day BlueTigerFour may be famous one day
    Thanks
    that would ROCK. i might even be willing to pay for that

Otaku paultjuh may be famous one day paultjuh may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i really like this anime, i've seen the whole serie. waiting for the movie next year ofcourse. ^^

Otaku SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah i watched the whole thing as well, dam that movie better hurry up as well i mean what an ending need movie.

Oh and he doesn't cut of his right arm, he lets the other side choose between his 2 arms and his heart. They took his arm i mean it woudl be a short anime if they took his heart hey

Newbie therealslimfatguy may be famous one day therealslimfatguy may be famous one day
    somewhere in the south western part of the US
    Thanks

sorry bout that

Oh...i didnt realise. lol, i'm only on episode 13. BTW, how many eps are there? I DL'd 1-40, i'm curious as to how many more there are to see after that.

Also, do u happen to have a good website with info on the movie or game?

Newbie Kiroshi may be famous one day Kiroshi may be famous one day Kiroshi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think theres 46 Anyways this has to be one of the best series I realy sat down and enjoyed since Cowboy Bebop, and thats saying alot

I will definitly buy the DVDs.
    "The man who saw half a century ahead" -Osamu Tezuka

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast