Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Full Metal Alchemist

Otaku SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think it should, from what i heard the move takes place 2 years after the end of the series, and seeing as they ended the series to soon they should have had 52 epps, so this will be the ending, not that the ending of FMA an't good i mean it's fine but there needs to be more i need more

Otaku Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X's Avatar
    Thanks
    I just watched the 1st ep. yesterday of FMA on Adult Swim. It's pretty good! I cannot wait til next Saturday for the 2nd ep. ^.^

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yep, as Haruka stated above, FullMetal Alchemist is now on Adult Swim. I recommend everyone tune in and watch. It's on at 12:00 am est. I watched the first episode, and I was hooked. It's going to be a great series.

Let's not forget Ghost In the Shell: Stand Alone Complex comes right after FullMetal Alchemist. Inuyasha and Cowboy Bebop follow afterwards as well.

Newbie DJFlipD may be famous one day DJFlipD may be famous one day DJFlipD's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've seen almost all of this D/L with English Subbs, but without reading any other post on this thread let me just say that Last night when the first ep was aired on Cartoon Network I was extremely......EXTREMELY!! dissapointed in the english dubbs and voice actors, *sighs* yet another case of a great anime fisked up by bad voice acting.

If you can still find the dubbs I suggest you watch them that way....

~sore demo ittai kono boku ni nani ga dekiru tte iun da~

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DJFlipD
    I've seen almost all of this D/L with English Subbs, but without reading any other post on this thread let me just say that Last night when the first ep was aired on Cartoon Network I was extremely......EXTREMELY!! dissapointed in the english dubbs and voice actors, *sighs* yet another case of a great anime fisked up by bad voice acting.

If you can still find the dubbs I suggest you watch them that way....

Agreed. Although, the voices were fine, except for Al's (big robot). That was the only thing wrong with the episode on saturday night.

Newbie AUanimefan may be famous one day AUanimefan may be famous one day AUanimefan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I just started watching this series on Cartoon Network. I am hooked on it now. I wasnt too sure about the series before last night but now im glad i saw it.

Newbie cyberdoll may be famous one day cyberdoll may be famous one day cyberdoll's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also just saw the first episode on saturday, I'm hooked, FMA looks to be a great series.

Newbie KayJayFromAust may be famous one day KayJayFromAust may be famous one day KayJayFromAust's Avatar
    Thanks
    just to fill in the facts ill just cut and paste to help those that are lost:

In this world, there exist people with special abilities to manipulate objects and transform those objects into other objects. These people are known as alchemist. However, this manipulation process does not come without cost, as the basic alchemy rules stated that something with equivalent cost is needed to perform the manipulation.

The main character is a famous alchemist named Edward Elric, who loses his little brother Alphonse in an accident. Edward manages to contain his brother's soul in a large piece of armor suit. However, merging the soul and body of the dearly departed comes with great cost, so the two brothers must embark on a journey to find a mysterious power amplifier which can reduce the cost to manipulate objects greatly.

From AnimeNFO.

51 episodes <Finished> Movie coming in 2005 to finish off story.

the manga is good also!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast