Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Full Metal Alchemist

Newbie angelstarbeam may be famous one day angelstarbeam may be famous one day angelstarbeam's Avatar
    on a distant planet where i am a humble storyteller. in reality, i live in a city. not telling which
    Thanks
    me and my little brother saw the first episode. it peaked both our interest; the plot was good, the characters are so far intriguing. can't wait for ep. 2.
    The noble ones of this world
    Are the ones that repent
    of their own sins

Newbie wangwang1l may be famous one day wangwang1l may be famous one day wangwang1l's Avatar
    Thanks
    the anime its GREAT~~ ^.^ i just love it i been watch it since the first Ep coming out its something everyone shall see~~~

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    The anime is done and over with, the movie, as it was mentioned, will be out next year....But the manga is still ongoing (thank God) it has so many differences...the characters evolve more in the storyline...I guess since they have more time, they can twist and turn the plots differently. It is one of the best animes of the past year for sure, I thought using the knowledge of alchemy was pretty cool and I made me discover my favorite anime male character (didn't really have one of those yet) Roy Mustang.

It has evreything, nice story (even if it's a bit rushed near the end), good animation, strong characters and lovely music....I haven't seen the dubb nor will I buy the dvds....because I have seen it all already

Newbie Laharl may be famous one day Laharl may be famous one day Laharl's Avatar
    Thanks
    YES full metal alchemist ish the shizznit as well and i suggest you all see it as the tread starter said, and i bet that i'll be watching it again and again like i did with outlaw star.
    "Demons show no love..." - Laharl

Death to all anime school chicks

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Full metal alchemist is almost as bad as Inuyasha.

And Inuyasha is the most idiotic anime ever.

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KenX
    Full metal alchemist is almost as bad as Inuyasha.

And Inuyasha is the most idiotic anime ever.
    Evreybody has their own opinion buddy, but if don't like FMA, I wonder what animes you like ?

Newbie therealslimfatguy may be famous one day therealslimfatguy may be famous one day
    somewhere in the south western part of the US
    Thanks
    A Toast to the man with the Colnel Mustang avatar!

Newbie Atsumori may be famous one day Atsumori may be famous one day Atsumori's Avatar
    Thanks
    I watched all eps of FMA its one of the best anime ever. The storyline in it is great, the animation is great and the music is good

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast