Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Full metal Alchemist (PS2)

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    It was reviewed on gamespy...
    Read the verdict HERE

Newbie Kire may be famous one day Kire may be famous one day Kire's Avatar
    Thanks
    From thoes screenshots it looks a little less then I thought a FMA game could have been. Well least it didn't totaly nose dive.

Otaku Kira may be famous one day Kira may be famous one day Kira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    hmm... it's out already... Sorry saving my money for ff12.
    Doing the samething here... FMA can wait... it might get cheaper by that time...

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    I actully played a demo version in my local GameStop, and saw the preview. . .it's niiicceee.
    I love it when they make anime RPG's and/or adventure ^_^
    I've seen previews for the Cowboy BeBop game, and it looks great. I can't wait to buy the FMA game, hopfully within the next week. ...or month. . .

Oh, and for Kire and everyone else who doesn't know what times FMA is on [adult swim]

New FullMetal Alchemist Episodes: Saturdays @ 12:30AM or 9:30PM

Replays are on Thursdays @ 12:30AM & 9:30PM
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    I saw it at gaemstop todya and it looks good when I looked at the box of the back. But I will wait until it becomes cheaper there are better games to wait for.

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    -Raises hand- I bought it today. Played it for about an hour. So far so good, the art is nice and fits in well with the style of the anime. The controls are a bit sluggish though...making Ed jump can be a pain sometimes...and I have yet to master the use of all the buttons because most of them can be use for different reasons. I do like the fact that you can use Al for team up attacks, cool. Oh, another minus, the music can get kinda annoying because it's the same theme over and over played on a loop....And of course, the voice are dubbed...can't do anything about that...but it's not as bad as I imagined (I have yet to hear Roy though...my fav character....)...The story is intriguing...I have yet to see how it develops...

All in all, if I would have to rate it, a decent 7/10

Newbie pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9's Avatar
    Thanks
    I liked the anime, and when I heard there was a game coming out for FMA I leaped for joy. But recently after reading and looking it over FMA doesn't seem that great of a game in my eyes. I'm going to be saving for other games, like Atelier Eternal Mana and Stella Deus. And of course the popular hits Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy and Xenosaga :/

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Little upadate from my previous post: I've played it for over 8 hours now...I don't know if it's because I suck...but the game is has more playtime that I thought...I figured i would have been done by now...:P The controls are still a bit edgy sometimes and what annoys me the most is being 1 mm in front of an ennemy and ending up not hiting him....go figure...

But still, it's a better game than i expected.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast