Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Full Metal Panic!

Newbie hotaru may be famous one day hotaru may be famous one day hotaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Full Metal Panic!

Who here Likes full metal panic.. i find it absolutely hallarious. its awesome!

Newbie Manga Lover! may be famous one day Manga Lover! may be famous one day Manga Lover!'s Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up

I love it !
    Manga is so fun!

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its a great anime, now, I'm going to leave this thread alone now, cause the mods are going to close it soon.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

If this thread degenerates into a series of single sentence Spam postings, then it will be closed. The purpose of a Anime Discussion Forum is to promote DISCUSSION of the topic at hand. (grumble grumble grumble). So if you have something to contribute to the topic, then feel free to do so. If you don't have anything to add. Well...

By the way, the local Best Buy store released the second season of FMP (Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu) two weeks early, (which I picked up to compliment my first season collection), and as it turns out, because of a kidnapping incident that occured just before the first TV broadcast of 'Fumoffu', serveral of the episodes that were made were pulled from broadcast, (and evidently were never fansubbed). These 'missing' episodes will be included in the ADV Films Region 1 DVD release, with one of the missing mini-episodes put back in it's original position in the first episode....
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Len u know a ton about anime... exactly how many u own??
    I like fmp Pretty hilarious stuff. There some things i didn't like about it... but it's a 8/10 anime.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie Master Pivot may be famous one day Master Pivot may be famous one day Master Pivot's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually, LenMiyata, a few of the fansubbers did indeed sub the missing episodes. They were listed as unaired "specials".
    Master Pivot - Wielder of the Coherent Light Bokken
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Newbie kikyochan may be famous one day kikyochan may be famous one day
    Thanks

Talking

TahomaNavy

Ive never seen Full Metal Panic but ive heard of it and ive also seen pictures of it like i think it was a girl with blue hair and a girl with purple hair ?? maybe if you want someone can tell me about the series. I'd love to know about it and also where can i see the shows ?? because they arent on adult swim were i usually see anime.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

ADV Films Official Full Metal Panic! Website... (And recently updated!!!)
    http://www.full-metal-panic.com/inte...telligence.php

ADV Films Official Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu (second season) website...
    http://www.advfilms.com/titles/fumoffu/
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast