Thread: Full Metal (Panic?)

Otaku yanna may be famous one day yanna may be famous one day yanna's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Full Metal (Panic?)

Ok I have a question and I know it is going to sound really really dumb but I want an answer.........There is full Metal Panic and there is Full Metal Alchemist I have seen the second one but ZI havent seen the other one the Full Metal Panic. What is the difference. In Full metal Alchemist there are two kids who loose mom and try to bring her back..........what is the story behind the other one............................
    I am insane and I am loving every hour of it? Any problems?

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Full Metal

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Full Metal Panic is the story of a high school girl being closely guarded by a dense gun/military fanatic school companion who's actually a veteran from a secret military organization...

ADV Films Full Metal Panic! website (first season)
    http://www.full-metal-panic.com/

ADV Films Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu website (second season)
    http://www.advfilms.com/titles/fumoffu/
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Full Metal (Panic?)

FMP is a must watch if you like Mecha anime, I own the first season on DvD, and I love it. (I have still yet to find the second one at a reasonable price)

Haven't seen FMA, so I can't give an opinion, but from what I've heard about it, I could go either way. I tend to view HUGELY popular anime (DBZ, Naruto, and others) with Skepticism, and their rabid fans (DBZ and Narutard fans are the worst) with contempt, I don't like to follow the crowd. I only started watching Inuyasha because I saw an episode on YTV (A television channel for youth in canada), and I actually liked it.
    Last edited by aceman67; Aug 12, 2005 at 09:13 PM.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Having seen the first 4 DVDs of Full Metal Alchemist, I would also have to say that this is one of the must see recent anime series. Animated by Studio Bones (RahXephon, Wolf's Rain, and the Cowboy Bebop Movie), the episodes are among the best written that I've seen. The series was shown in the premium Saturday evening prime time family hour spot, (the same spot that 'Gundam Seed' and it's sequel 'Gundum Seed Destiny' was shown), and from the quality, you can tell alot of money was put into it's production...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Having seen the first 4 DVDs of Full Metal Alchemist, I would also have to say that this is one of the must see recent anime series. Animated by Studio Bones (RahXephon, Wolf's Rain, and the Cowboy Bebop Movie), the episodes are among the best written that I've seen. The series was shown in the premium Saturday evening prime time family hour spot, (the same spot that 'Gundam Seed' and it's sequel 'Gundum Seed Destiny' was shown), and from the quality, you can tell alot of money was put into it's production...
    Maybe I'll check it out. I'll download it before I buy it though.

Otaku yanna may be famous one day yanna may be famous one day yanna's Avatar
    Thanks

I need to go out and get the dvd of Full Metal Panic on dvd or something because I have never seen it or anything and the way everyone puts it. It sounds like a really good show I am just used to w/e they show on Adult Swim on late night wich has like Full Metal Alchemist and sauri Champloo and S_Cry_Ed
    I need something new
    I am insane and I am loving every hour of it? Any problems?

Newbie HiME may be famous one day HiME may be famous one day HiME's Avatar
    Thanks

Although the names are similar. I've seen a few episodes of Full Metal Alchemist, and have discovered that these two series have no corrolation with one another. It's just, they have similar names.. but it really doesn't have anything to do with each other.
    m a y d r e a m s c o m e s o f t l y