Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu!

Newbie aquilis le sabre may be famous one day aquilis le sabre may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu!

Ive finished this series! Ita absolutely awesome!far more than the first series.This one had incredible humour!

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks

I will always remember this series. I saw the first episode at an anime convention last year, it was shown right before the cosplay competion on the main stage screen, so you can imagine how many people were sitting there watching it.
    Everyone was laughing, it was some of the most fun I've had watching an anime.

I've yet to see the entire series yet, but watching the first episode will always be a memorable experience for me.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Newbie HiME may be famous one day HiME may be famous one day HiME's Avatar
    Thanks

I thought it was funny when he was battling against that cop in the fumoffu costume. And there was the guy wearing the pony mask. Fumoffu is so kawaii!
    m a y d r e a m s c o m e s o f t l y

Newbie LightSorrow may be famous one day LightSorrow may be famous one day LightSorrow's Avatar
    Thanks

That line of episodes were just as good =P
    They are very cool, as for second raid
    When first watching it didnt seem pretty cool so i just stopped watching after that

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Never stop watching FMP? F! It rocks! I find it impossible that you'd stop watching it.

Otaku emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan's Avatar
    Thanks

i LOVE FullMetalPanic! with a passion. fumoffu was more funny and stuff than the rest of the series but still loved it ! saske sagawra and kaname chitiri (cant spell to save my life)were hilarious together!
    Don't let me be.

Otaku Bike Stunts Champion Shonen may be famous one day Shonen may be famous one day Shonen's Avatar
    Thanks

I just loooooove it when Kaname tries to get Sousuke scared in the old hospital. The best scene there is in Fumoffu

[Sig-Team Member] [My Profile] [My Gallery]
    *Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of Law*

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

I like it where Kaname and Sousuke are on the train and Sousuke gets mixed up with the schedual and Kaname hands his head out the train door shouting, "Die Sousuke, DIE! Right here, right now! Just die! die! die!" I replayed that part over and over again.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast