Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Full Metal Panic!: The Second Raid

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Full Metal Panic!: The Second Raid

Grumble Grumble Grumble

For all Full Metal Panic fans, the japanese premium satelite anime channel WOWWOW has posted a webpage on one of the new series scheduled for a release this summer. Full Metal Panic is the third anime series of this franchise, but being based on the more serious novel storyline, really should be considered as the sequal to the first Full Metal Panic series...

WOWWOW FMP:The Second Raid webpage...
    http://www.wowow.co.jp/anime/fullmeta/
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Looks pretty interesting, I just hope they'll be able to keep the story fresh...

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    Fumofumomo fuuuuuuuuu!!!!

Can't wait to see that. for the story, I don't even bother. They have made the second serie a great thing.
    Coming soon.........

Newbie Master Pivot may be famous one day Master Pivot may be famous one day Master Pivot's Avatar
    Thanks
    Alright! I can't wait to see it!
    Master Pivot - Wielder of the Coherent Light Bokken
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Otaku sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Aw, YEAH! I'm stoked! And it has nothing to do with Fumoffu? Even better! Let's see the Arbalest kicking some psychic energy ass (can you say Lambda Driver?). Since my computer (and my brain) doesn't deal with Japanese character display, anyone know if it's just going to replace the lead villian (Gauron) and redo the story (chase the Whispered girls)?

Otaku Seshoumaru may be famous one day Seshoumaru may be famous one day Seshoumaru's Avatar
    Thanks
    No, it doesn't have anything to do with Fumoffu... Like LenMiyata already said, it should be considered a sequel to the first FMP, not the second Fumoffu which was based more on short seperate stories...

I read the news in the Newtype too... Can't wait to see how the story continues!!!

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    MAybe they will tell how Mythril have formed, the past activiti ov Sagara and Testa..... That could be cool, But like sukotsu9 said, I can't wait to see the Arbalest doing some dommage into the bad guy rank.........

Also, it's been a whille since I have saw a Mech serie that entertain me.
    Coming soon.........

Newbie shinkusanagi may be famous one day shinkusanagi may be famous one day shinkusanagi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well i hope in this season they don't bring back that main bad guy. *i forgot his name* and do a whole new story.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast