Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Full Metal Panic!: The Second Raid

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is cool I only watched full metal panic a few, maybe 5 times, on AN and it looked pretty cool so if this is good i be sure to watch it.
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    I just saw the trailer for it, it looks to be incredible, hopefully they got most of the comedic parts out of the way with Fumofuu and can concentrate on the serious story (though one or two filler episodes of comedy wouldn't be too bad)

Newbie PhantomTheif may be famous one day PhantomTheif may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Only can get to 1 real episode.But it was on demand so I watched it so many times I know the theme song and about the whole story in the opening and what Konames alarm clock says(It changes)
    A sword is indeed a weapon to kill.It can not save.That I know is true.But I like Miss Kaoru's story better

Newbie hotaru may be famous one day hotaru may be famous one day hotaru's Avatar
    Thanks
    its about time thats all i have to say!!!!

Newbie Cipher may be famous one day Cipher may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Comedy from the second season + Action from the first season? What is there not to love.. The preview already looks funny and yet packed with explosive action. This is going to be an anime I'll be sure to burn o.o

Newbie Melanic may be famous one day Melanic may be famous one day Melanic's Avatar
    Thanks
    The only thing that would make this better was if the original studio produced it. The animation in Fumoffu was just a little less than the original to me.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's looking very appealing, i can't wait to view it. Hopefully everything stays tip-top regarding story and overall feel.

Otaku deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess's Avatar
    i came from a place no one has ever gone..
    Thanks
    thanks for the info.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast