Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fullmetal Alchemist 2???

Newbie Spike_Spiegel may be famous one day Spike_Spiegel may be famous one day Spike_Spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

Fullmetal Alchemist 2???

note ne of you that have not seen the last episode of Fullmetal alchemist and dont want it ruined read on and if so your an idiot and go ahead and ruin it well ne ways i finally saw the last episode of fullmetal alchemist last night and it left me wanting more because at the end Al is looking for a way to get Ed back and Eds looking for a way to get back to Al and they are both on trains then they both hold up there arms as if they are still connected some how and what about Roy and Wrath what happens to him and does ne one in our time era back in the 1920's question eds automail or does he just try to hide it as best as he can so in the end i think there should be a FMA 2 and tell me what you think or if you know or not please tell me so i can get it
    ~Zack~
    "On Rainy Days We Would Go Swimming Out. I Know Thats Not Enough. The Air Is As Heavy As A Truck. Electrical Storm. Baby Don't Cry. I Know Thats Not Enough. Well If The Sky Can Crack There Must Be A Way Back To Love And Only Love."
    Spike Spiegel Cowboy Bebop

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fullmetal Alchemist 2???

umm...
    the Fullmetal Alchemist movie ("Fullmetal Alchemist: Conqueror of Shambala") finishes off the series
    the movie answers all of your questions
    I've seen the movie and it's a somewhat satisfying end to a great series
    Last edited by Innerhell; Mar 19, 2006 at 08:23 AM.
    I love my girlfriend.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah there should be FMA 2 because FMA is kinda sad and its ending wasn't great ... So if there was any FMA 2 it should be cheerful >_<

Newbie Spike_Spiegel may be famous one day Spike_Spiegel may be famous one day Spike_Spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

yea thx for tell in me about the move now im not so depresed about how the series ended and you the other guy y should it be cheer full there trying to get back with each other so why should it be cheer full and not all of the show wasnt cheer full there was some good points like when ed freaks out cause ppl call him short and theres other things to i just dont want to think about it so thx for tellin me about the movie man
    ~Zack~
    "On Rainy Days We Would Go Swimming Out. I Know Thats Not Enough. The Air Is As Heavy As A Truck. Electrical Storm. Baby Don't Cry. I Know Thats Not Enough. Well If The Sky Can Crack There Must Be A Way Back To Love And Only Love."
    Spike Spiegel Cowboy Bebop

Newbie cheezisgoooood may be famous one day cheezisgoooood may be famous one day
    Thanks

No FMA 2 please. 51 episodes plus a movie was just right for me. A very good series, but I don't want it to go on any longer.

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

why dont u want it to go any longer?

Tanks zyta

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

i can understand , it might be because ppl like me don't want it to turn out to be like inuyasha

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

im really really lost but i get lost easly

Tanks zyta

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast