Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Fullmetal Alchemist

Newbie RubyDrg0n may be famous one day RubyDrg0n may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Fullmetal Alchemist

So what you guy(or ladies) think is the best part about the anime?....
    I personally think that the songs and timing are so superb, mixed with its cool CG that gives life to it.....

My favorite character is Ed's sensei..... she's so cooollllll.....!!!!

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

I love the characters......especially Envy..... hes so sadistic!

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Newbie jao_ensuit_kokuryuuha may be famous one day jao_ensuit_kokuryuuha may be famous one day
    Thanks

I'v only read the first volume, and the library doesn't have the rest. it makes me sad...

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks

scar, roy mustang [ flame alchemist ], are my favourite

from the humunculi i would have to go with lust [ she's soooooo hot ] "droools".
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Newbie GuardianAngel1292 may be famous one day GuardianAngel1292 may be famous one day GuardianAngel1292's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Re: Fullmetal Alchemist

I love fullmetal alchemist....when hughes died it was a sad moment for me because I really didn't see that coming and he's one of my favorite characters....and that episode the chirima's cry i think it was that episode was super sad...how could marco do that to his daughter???..I have to say that Mustang or the flame alchemist is my very favorite character he's tight.... .

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

I love fullmetal alchemist....when hughes died it was a sad moment for me because I really didn't see that coming and he's one of my favorite characters....and that episode the chirima's cry i think it was that episode was super sad...how could marco do that to his daughter???..I have to say that Mustang or the flame alchemist is my very favorite character he's tight.... .
    I agree with every word you said.I liked Maes ;-;......I like Roy also but i think Scar had a right to the millitary(or he tried) because the millitary kill his whole village..So although like like Roy and everything....Scar should of killed him (along with the others)
    well at least Roy regreats it....,.

Newbie GuardianAngel1292 may be famous one day GuardianAngel1292 may be famous one day GuardianAngel1292's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Re: Fullmetal Alchemist

yeah i agree with you too scar should kill all of them but like you said mustang regrets, but I guess that's no excuse cuz he did what he did...

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

the saddest 1 i remember was the 1 where the LT. died

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast