Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Fullmetal Alchemist

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fullmetal Alchemist

yesh dont we all?! Its a great show! Im hating the reruns though.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Motoko_san
    Its seems that we all miss Maes...why did have to die!?
    In my eyes the death of Maes signified symbolically that equivalent trade does not exist. Nobody worked as hard as he did and he was the one to take the plunge. as well as he was the most loveable character of them all, the one the audience was more likely to become attached to that any other character throughout the anime. therefore killing him would have a more profound effect on the viewers "with his love for his daughter etc...".

Thats how i see it.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

yurp its true! They take away the character you love the most to make it more emotional for the viewers. I mean just look at Trigun! Wolfwood the greatest character died.

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro_psyco666
    yurp its true! They take away the character you love the most to make it more emotional for the viewers. I mean just look at Trigun! Wolfwood the greatest character died.
    exactly its like a technique. I've learned not to get emotionally attached to anime characters and just watch the anime and appreciate it for what it is. Iremember when i was a youngin to anime when i watched trigun and was so upset i thought I'ld never watch anime again.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Thanks

lol I cant do that! I always I mean always get attached to a anime character...its in my nature

Newbie ~PiYoKo1148~ may be famous one day ~PiYoKo1148~ may be famous one day ~PiYoKo1148~'s Avatar
    Thanks

Full metal alchemist rocks!!!!

Thanks

Yea we know believe me!

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by death_knight
    In my eyes the death of Maes signified symbolically that equivalent trade does not exist. Nobody worked as hard as he did and he was the one to take the plunge. as well as he was the most loveable character of them all, the one the audience was more likely to become attached to that any other character throughout the anime. therefore killing him would have a more profound effect on the viewers "with his love for his daughter etc...".

Thats how i see it.
    I'll buy that.

Of course there is a simpler option. In wars people die. Maes was on the "front line" ergo, he was the first.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast