Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: FullMetal Alchemist anyone?

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: FullMetal Alchemist anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheza
    Dude!!! This is like one of my favorites I don't really watch it anymore I don't have time. What's been going on?

> Ed and Al looks through Marcoh's notes and discover the secret ingredient to making a Philosopher's Stone (human sacrifice)

> Ed & Al explore an old prison/laboratory and find the homunculi, Lust and Gluttony

> Ed meets Tucker again (he's now a chimera)

> Al gets torn apart by Gluttony

> Ed almosts sacrifices a bunch of prisoners to make a philosopher's stone

> Scar stops him and King Bradley, Hughes, and Armstrong saves the boys

> Crimson Alchemist Kimblee escaped from prison and teams up with the homuculus, Greed

> Al questions his existence and wonders if he's even real

> Ed wonders if his brother hates him

> Sloth leads Hughes to a trap and Envy kills Hughes

> Scar joins a caravan of Ishbalan refugees while his wounds recover

> Ed & Al set off on a journey to find out if the Ishbalans made their own philosopher's stone (Winry tags along)

> Ed & Al is reunited with their old teacher, Izumi, who is really pissed off at the Elrics and...

...that's where [Adult Swim] left off...

[-_-]
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie sinchipooh may be famous one day sinchipooh may be famous one day
    Thanks

I LOVE FMA!!!!
    Even though it's over...
    THere's gonna be a movie coming out!!! yay!!!! ed's cool <3

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Well since it's in the spoiler forum now ^_^
    I can believe that Hughes was offed off so early in the series. I was crushed... I loved Hughes.
    But I've seen a scan of Hughes in the movie, so it's either a flashback or Roy actually managed to bring him back or something. Can't wait til the movie ^^
    I'm about up to where Adult Swim left off, I'm at the part where they first meet Wrath and Greed, bout ep 33. But I'm not watching it in English... I'm too afraid too ^^

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

lol why? because of the dubbing they made? its not bad actually they shouldve bettered Envy's voice..

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Otaku fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai's Avatar
    Thanks

when is the movie goin to be out? i can't wait for it!
    i love FMA and even got other ppl into watchin it
    Signature exceeds limits and has been deleted by Hassun

Newbie sinchipooh may be famous one day sinchipooh may be famous one day
    Thanks

i can't wait for the movie either!!!>.<
    it's coming in about a month!! well, it's already out in japan...just not here =|
    so...a month... i didn't really like the ending of the series..but, that's probably just me

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

To Innerhell:

They are showing it again on the weekdays now on Adult Swim, if you knew, sorry. I think they're going to show it again on Saturday after Inuyasha finishes its run. I can't conform it though.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks

If it's out in Japan I'm not not entirely sure, but some fansub groups might allready have it and be working on it. Because it might be possible that Funmation don't have the rights to the movie yet. It was like that with the Elfen Lied OVA. So we can only hope. I just finished the series today and I seriously can wait for the movie now...
    I really don't like the idea of waiting a year or even more until it's released on DVD. I might just go crazy.

And yeah.... to Pyro_psyco666.
    I hate the English dub of FMA with an all mighty passion. That's just my opinion anyway. I heard some of it and it makes me cringe. That's just me. Mainly because since Funmation dubbed it, I can only imagine Dragonball Z characters when watching it.
    Not to say I don't support it, why the English voice actor for Hughes is coming to be a guess at the next convention I'm going to go to... and I'm still going to see him.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast