Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: FullMetal Alchemist anyone?

Otaku steelangelanna may be famous one day steelangelanna may be famous one day steelangelanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    this show.. is AMAZING. it makes me soo happy! -^^- i need to watch it when i am depressed i think. well maybe not. this one ep made me cry, bawl even, for a long time. it was a sad ep.. I LOVE IT! oh by the way, im Anna! -giggles-

Otaku vb0xn4rd may be famous one day vb0xn4rd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Well, I just saw ep 6, which was awesome! The whole bit where Ed, Al, and little Nina-chan had to deal with Glacier having a baby was hilarious, and seeing how Edward passed his State Alchemist exam was cool. If the series doesn't go downhill for some odd reason, this could be my new favorite anime. (My current favorite is a tie between Last Exile and .hack//SIGN)

Oh, and does anyone know where to find the opening theme song? It'd prolly be stuck in my head, if I knew enough Japanese to be able to remember the words!

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    hah i'd like to know where to find the theme song too. Yea, ive heard a lot of people say they liked it much better when it was subtitled.. but hey that's always the way it is. less censorship.. more original. The one being shown on adult swim isn't too bad though, i been watching it.

The end is important in all things.

Newbie ShadowPrincess may be famous one day ShadowPrincess may be famous one day ShadowPrincess's Avatar
    Thanks
    Am I allowed to post a link to a site with info.? Uh, has songs, video clips and pictures... anyway, such a fan...

Otaku fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah post the link ShadowPrincess if ur allowed

i seen all the eps for this anime, seen the first couple then addicted and spent late nites just tryin to watch it all! is there goin to be a continue after the 50 episodes? good ending but wud love to see more!
    Signature exceeds limits and has been deleted by Hassun

Newbie ShadowPrincess may be famous one day ShadowPrincess may be famous one day ShadowPrincess's Avatar
    Thanks
    Alright, delete this if it's not allowed, but the link is as follows:

[*link removed*]

There are songs, images from every episode, movie clips, etc... I find the site useful...

Moderator Edit: Link had to be removed. The website provided downloads of licensed material.

Otaku vb0xn4rd may be famous one day vb0xn4rd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fantasygirl_lai
    yeah post the link ShadowPrincess if ur allowed

i seen all the eps for this anime, seen the first couple then addicted and spent late nites just tryin to watch it all! is there goin to be a continue after the 50 episodes? good ending but wud love to see more!

I'm not sure how they are related (if at all...), but I've seen a little info on a series called Fullmetal Panic, and some kind of variation called Fullmetal Panic ~Fumoffu~. Mebbe it's supposed to be a sequel, or a prequel, or mebbe they have nothing to do with each other but the "Fullmetal" name. Since I haven't seen any of the eps from these series, I'm not really sure.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vb0xn4rd
    I'm not sure how they are related (if at all...), but I've seen a little info on a series called Fullmetal Panic, and some kind of variation called Fullmetal Panic ~Fumoffu~. Mebbe it's supposed to be a sequel, or a prequel, or mebbe they have nothing to do with each other but the "Fullmetal" name. Since I haven't seen any of the eps from these series, I'm not really sure.

Full Metal Panic and Full Metal Alchemist have nothing to do with each other.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast