Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: FullMetal Alchemist anyone?

Newbie ShadowPrincess may be famous one day ShadowPrincess may be famous one day ShadowPrincess's Avatar
    Thanks
    oops, guess link wasn't allowed.. eh.. sorry..anyway, FullMetal Alchemist and FullMetalPanic could not be farther apart.. two totally different ideas..

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    THe games c00l but the show is not as good.
    The thought of being trapped inside of a suit of armor is cool though.
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Newbie jblaze may be famous one day jblaze may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i was thinking about trying this anime out is it pretty good what is it about

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

For information on the series, you can check out the Funimation official Full Metal Alchemist web site...
    http://www.fullmetalalchemist.com/flash_index.html
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie Chaos_Catalysis may be famous one day Chaos_Catalysis may be famous one day Chaos_Catalysis's Avatar
    Thanks
    My mind is swriling with the joy I have form watching the whole thing. Well all the episodes except 40. It is tough to watch 50 episodes while doing school work and trying to get better at ddr. Well anyway I really liked the whole thing. I liked the touch of there being 4 different openings, same with the closing. The ending was a little weird, but i expect that from any anime.
    The destruction of one is just the being of another

Newbie ShadowPrincess may be famous one day ShadowPrincess may be famous one day ShadowPrincess's Avatar
    Thanks
    4 huh? Awesome, now I wanna see them all!

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm a Fullmetal fangirl now...I can't seem to let go of this series just yet...it's been with me all summer....But I have to say that I like the manga storyline much better than the anime one. The anime story feels a little rushed to me just so that could make a movie to profit off the story more....but still, it's a cool story, and...I dunno why (maybe because I'm a girl) but it's written and drawn by a woman wich makes it even cooler for me :P

Newbie Andime may be famous one day Andime may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i've watched the shows and they are cool! It has action and comedy.The best part of the ep is when people call him short but i do feel sorry for what happened to them when they were younger.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast