Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: FullMetal Alchemist anyone?

Otaku vb0xn4rd may be famous one day vb0xn4rd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Andime
    i've watched the shows and they are cool! It has action and comedy.The best part of the ep is when people call him short but i do feel sorry for what happened to them when they were younger.
    I, too, love the parts where people call him short. Usually, he exaggerates what someone says, but I remember one ep where this little girl called him "Super Ultra Mega Chibi!" or something along those lines. I almost fell out of my chair laughing!

Newbie ShadowPrincess may be famous one day ShadowPrincess may be famous one day ShadowPrincess's Avatar
    Thanks
    I remember when he yelled "Who are you calling a speck of sand too tiny too see?!?" I died laughing then... and when he fights woth Winry's grandmother, and (they're both short) they insult each other... heh heh... It's written by a girl? I never knew that.. that's awesome!

Newbie jaiden may be famous one day jaiden may be famous one day jaiden's Avatar
    Thanks
    wow..missed this threth...but FMA....!!!! absolutely love that show! i kinda watched the first few..then sort of blinked and it was 5am and i was only ep 30 or summit like that, it was soo good...sight but now i run out..
    ah well can always watch tehm again

its a good series as it has all aspect, good story, emotioonal in places, funny action and cool shiney things....what more coud u ask for!!!

as for the manga im bugging our book store to tell me a release date..i did have a threat about it..but its been so long i haven't checked..but still no uk date as far as i can tell..but i got teh dvd 1 on pre order..sight ell there goes a lot more of my money..but do i care..hell no.....so so so good..
    right end of my ramble

Newbie FF7_Fan_Cloud may be famous one day FF7_Fan_Cloud may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I say it pretty good

Newbie Inuyashafan101 may be famous one day Inuyashafan101 may be famous one day Inuyashafan101's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's so tight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Inuyashafan101; Mar 17, 2005 at 10:00 PM.

Otaku winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Fullmetal Alchemist is GREAT!!!XD This is the best anime show I've ever watched! I luv everything about Fullmetal! Every night on Saturday, when Fullmetal Alchemist comes on or is about to come on I'm all like, "yeyy!". Thats why I can't wait til the manga comes out!
    If someone says something bad about Fullmetal Alchemist, I would be so ****in' pissed!

Newbie Ayano Sama may be famous one day Ayano Sama may be famous one day
    Thanks
    One of the best animes I've watched so far. It might look and sound childish when you watch the series, but it's definitely worth your popcorns. Philosophy, sibling relationship, Science, religion and even historical issues could be seen in the anime. I got hooked with it that I almost forgot about studying for our exams. *rofl* Though as I've expected, like most of the good animes out there, I didn't enjoy the ending, that's why I'm waiting for the movie.

The movie will be out in Japan by summer this year. I'm not sure about the international release dates.

The game... can't say anything much. Still playing it.

Newbie botan123 may be famous one day botan123 may be famous one day botan123's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello! im kinda new so ya and i love that show
    hello all whats up im new at the moment so i got to get used to this fav anime YU YU HAKUSHO!! so i dont really know anyone here so im just going to try and make friends and junk ya ^_^ and full metal panic

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast